How many ejaculations does it take before a dry orgasm?

**How many ejaculations does it take before a dry orgasm?
[Paul Winchell-voiced Owl] I don’t know – let’s find out. One! Two! Three! – It takes three[/PW-VO]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+totsie+pop+commercial&view=detail&mid=04C2AE661F2D9D7FFC0904C2AE661F2D9D7FFC09&FORM=VIRE

Crunch

Well, arrgh.

Since the answer to this is enormously variable and probably hasn’t been the subject of controlled studies, and most answers so far have been anecdotes or jokes, let’s move this to IMHO.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

If I were 40 years younger and single, I’d be asking for her phone number. :smiley:

I can’t even imagine ejaculating that many times.

I have this mental image of my testicles imploding like the house in Poltergeist or that movie I can’t remember where the armored guy is crinkled up and sucked in by some device.

:eek:

I think it will depend on the guy. Judging by some of the answers here, it seems that most men have a far higher sex drive than I do, I guess. I mean, when my wife and I were trying for a baby, I think she had me go seven or ten days in a row and I was just done after that, and that was just once a day. We eventually spaced it out to once every other day, and that was much more doable.

The hydration aspect is what caught my interest here, my volume has really decreased in the last decade but for some reason so has my desire to stay hydrated. I stay in a constant state of mild dehydration. I never connected the two.

I don’t think she needs you.

Regards,
Shodan

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy who claimed he could ejaculate ten times in an hour. When the time came, he failed to get more than six. “I don’t know what’s wrong. It went fine at rehearsal this morning!”

“I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence.”

When I was 18, and in my first relationship (and my girlfriend had a very strong libido), I was like the Energizer Bunny. I could come, not lose the erection, and just keep going until I came again. That made me very popular with her. :wink:

We had a couple of weekend-long trysts, during which I probably orgasmed a dozen times or more over the course of the weekend. I don’t remember ever completely “firing a blank,” though there probably wasn’t much there by the last few.

My girlfriend just reminded me of a weekend about 20 years ago where she claims I got off 13 times. She is usually pretty good about stuff like this but I don’t know about 13. I was about 49 at the time. If I really did I am certain I was shooting blanks.

Dry orgasms, far more often than not, are retrograde ejaculations, and are NOT due to lack of semen. Generally due to an enlarged prostate, orgasm results in the semen being blocked by the prostate gland, and ending up going backwards into the bladder. Later, after detumescence generally the bladder can be slowly emptied by persistence and lengthy concentration.

This is kind of like asking “How long does it take for a guy to empty his bladder?”. I depends on a lot of factors, up to and including whether Depends are involved.

TMI but, FWIW, I remember getting into a car for a 90 minute ride home from whatever bar we were in. I’d downed a few pints and didn’t stop to pee before we left. There was no stopping and I’ve never been in such pain in my life. I could barely stand up when I got out of the car and hopped to a nearby bush. I knew this was going to be a long piss and, for some reason, decided to time it. Two full minutes. That’s a lot of damn urine.