How often do you check to see whether you have telekinetic powers?

It has never occurred to me to try.

No need to test them when you already know they work.

Every time I drive past a bank.

Hey, making animals do his dirty work is pretty much Aquaman’s whole schtick. And you’ve got powers over an animal that actually lives on land, so I’d say you’re one up on him.

I used to do this with my ex-wife. Eventually she’d get annoyed enough that she’d hand me the remote. Worked every time!

no need to check anymore.

coffee come here.

mmm. good to the last drop.

Oh, me too. I try to test it by yelling someone’s name in my head to see if they turn around, or thinking “If you can hear this, cough”. No-one’s responded yet, but that doesn’t conclusively prove they’re not just keeping me in the dark on purpose…

Well there’s your problem right there…

I occasionally check to see if I can levitate, does that count?

So far it’s been all very disappointing for me…

About five years ago I tried that at a concert hall, with a couple two rows down and to my right. I directed the thought to both.

“If you hear this, raise your left arm.”

The man raised his left hand to above his shoulder. I was so astonished that had I been wearing a hat, it would have jumped up to the ceiling, like Mr. Weatherbee’s wig.

I asked him to turn toward me, but he wouldn’t. Then the lights dimmed.

Nice to know, though, that stalks of celery disguising themselves as earthlings by manipulating our minds appreciate symphonies.

Why is that if you look at someone out of their peripheral vision, more than not they feel someone looking at them? What is this effect? Do you guys feel it? I do.

I’ve seen this effect. I suspect that peoples peripheral vision is better than you realize. Each movement of your eyeball widens your view, you may not conciously realize it, or notice the details there, but your brain can pick it up and give you that nervous feeling that makes you turn around to check. We probably forget about all the times we look around to see if someone is there, and no one is.

Yeah… plausible… but not straight behind you though, right.

remember doing peripheral vision experiments in school with having someone slowly move a point of pen forward from behind to find out exactly how wide your peripheral vision is; we found out it is usually much wider than assumed.

Daily. Amazingly, I have telekinetic powers over my dick.

Is yours detached?

Ha! It worked. I willed the OP to start this poll.

Does yours time travel backwards?

Well, there’s this guy, who transforms himself into a Super Saiyan before our very eyes (at 3:10 - I haven’t figured out how to link to the specific time). It’s kind of a must-see. He truly believes in himself. You gotta watch to the end!

No you don’t.