How sensitive are your breasts?

Not sensitive at all, never have been. Not quite as bad as opals, I get some sensation, but unless they are nibbled or firmly handled, I dont get anything out of it…

Shitboy used to do this thing… he would sit behing me in bed while we watched tv, and reach aroung to fondle my nipples… he would squeeze the area just behind the nipple and work it between his thumb and fore finger…

aw jeez.

Wellllll, back from my fun date last night - and again, I want to reiterate that women with sensitive breasts are about the best damn thing on earth. :smiley:

Anyone else shudder at the thought of someone twisting a nipple? Good God. If someone did that to me, I’d snap their hand off at the wrist.

It looks like we have a nice mix of people who are very sensitive, middle of the road and damn near numb. And Lizard, I’m always happy to oblige. :slight_smile:

And an atavistic note: boobies = good

Tibs.

Well, mine are fairly sensitve most of the time, but I think this is mostly from taking birthcontrol pills. Breast tenderness is one of the listed side effects. I am similar to some ladies who’ve already posted, my brests/nipples get even more sensitive during that time of the month.
As for my boyfriend, he likes to have his nipples rubbed and nibbled so they are somewhat sensitive :slight_smile:

Depends on who is the one at the controls. Out of all the guys I’ve ever fooled around with (approx. 8-10), only one (my current SO) has ever been able to make those lumps of meat feel tingly. Damn, does he have the gift. He knows how to roll the nips between his fingers juuuust right…gets me so horny so fast…

Similarly, he’s also the only guy to ever be able to give me pleasure (and bring me to orgasm) via manual, non-oral stimulation “down there”.

:smiley:

I guess it really depends, but I’m somewhere in the midle, they’re not hyper sensitive, but they’re not numb either. It feels nice to have them touched and stroked and carressed and all that, I especially like cold hands as Danny can well tell you about but it’s not a big deal for me. Of course if you touch me just right anywhere it’s heaven for me, so I guess it’s not so much where as how.

Kitty