How to Shave Your Pussy

As they said where I got this link, b3ta, the internet is now full. Somebody please start clearing some of the weirder stuff, OK?

Here’s how to Shave your Pussy. (Not what your think, pervert. Safe for work, provided you can be amazed silently.)

Holy cow that cat is ugly.

My god, what did that poor cat do to deserve that face?

Shaving a cat’s nose. I’ll file that under “Stupid actions that nobody in their right mind should ever feel they need to take.”

Slid across a polished wooden floor and couldn’t stop in time.

I’m always amazed at the things people do to their animals.

Wow, Yosemite Sam’s really aged.

As the owner of a russian gray persian, Stella, I feel inclined to point out…

There is no FREAKIN’ way my cat would let me near her face with a razor. Just trying to cut the tats out with scissors has left me with scars.

That is not a cat on that webpage - it’s a beannie baby.

Oh and FTR, Stella (or Stella by Starlight as her papers read) is a pound kitty, graciously adopted before we knew she had issues about personal gromming. :rolleyes:

I agree with DeVena. There was this one time that I had to give my cat a flea bath, 30 minutes and many cuts later, I realized it was better ti live with the fleas.

I would pay good money to see someone attempt this with my cat… He is even front paw declawed… But I could fairly well guarantee there would be stitches required for anyone so foolish as to try…

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, the thought in my mind was:

Very, very carefully.

And even knowing what the thread is really about has not changed that!

Seriously, I’m looking at this cat witha razor 1 inch from its face trying to figure out if it is fake or what…no cat I know holds still for such a thing. And even if it did that has to be extraordinarily stressful and irritating to the cat, hardly a natural thing. And as it serves no purpose other than making people who don’t understand animals happier about its appearance the practice should be banned.

Cat shows are evil. CFA must be destroyed.

i’m with dogface, show cats…just say no. i swear some of them must be tranc-ed.

i’m so very glad i’ve got 3 ordinary amer. short hairs.

shaving a cat’s nose, tweezing a cat’s nose, why not just roll about on barbed wire.

You know, just this morning, I was carrying Gypsy into the laundry room so she wouldn’t get attacked by the puppy in the kitchen. She accidentally scratched me across my left eye.

I can only imagine what kind of damage she’d do if I tried to shave her. Or Misty, Noel, Buffy or Piper Grace, for that matter.

That is just sick. Cat Shows are fucked up.

I knew a group of guys who bleached their black cat’s side to read “Jesus”. I don’t know what possessed them, or how the cat didn’t scratch them all up. Then the cat went outside and threw up. Then other people heard about it, including the youth pastor’s boss, and they had some upset people, especially as many of them were official mentors and leaders in their church.

Duh.

This past weekend I had to shave the hair around my cat’s waste extraction purge ports. The hair had gotten too long and started matting. An aura of ammonia wafted through the air gently behind her as she entered any room in my apartment. After the shave, I gave her a bath.

I fear that some of these wounds will never heal. And I also realize that I added a new dimension to “shaved pussy” with this post.

“Purge Ports”

Band name!

I shudder to think what the hell you were searching for when you found that site…:eek:

My long haired cat is admittedly a little strange, he climbs into bed and starts nibbling on the nearest body part and considers biting to be a wonderful response to a pat. He means no harm, he just plays rough.

That strangeness aside I can do anything with him I want. Clip his claws? No problem, flip him on his back and clip all his claws front and back. We do it every saturday in fact. Trim his bum fluff to avoid dags (dingleberries)? No problem. He will put himself in a bath for a wash and has to be restrained if I want a bath alone. One look at his brushes and he leaps purring into the bathtub and rolls around in ecstasy (much easier to control hair if it is stripped out in plugged bathtub, then after just vac it out). I have to attend to his chin quite often with water and antiseptic as he has not yet grown out of his feline acne (the vet recommended an antiseptic that dyed him! We have since changed and wait for the yellow to grow out, it has been at least 6 months so far).

I bet I could shave his nose.

I have no idea why I would want to and I don’t but I just ran the clip part of a pen over it repeatedly and he purred. I didn’t have to hold his head.

Part of it is the fact I have been touching him all over since he was 8 weeks old, part of it is that we spend a lot more time together than average and part of it is that he is totally demented.