How was he planning to run away?

Driver assaults police officer by throwing both prosthetic legs at him

The getaway plan needs another think-through…

He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Yes I’m going to bad joke hell.

Maybe he thought the trooper would trip over them and knock himself unconscious, thereby giving him time to recover the legs and make his escape. Or, more likely he’s just a stupid drunk.

I knew a guy with two prosthetic legs. He took them off at a picnic one hot day and freaked all the children out. It’s not something you see every day!

My dad had one prosthetic leg. We bought him a round swimming pool so he could swim laps with one leg off.

::rim shot::

No really he did.

Ah, so Officer Newcomb joined the other fraternal order of police… I Felta Thigh.

Aww, now, this is just mean…

They’re not counting it as actual assault, just attempted assault? And this…

This guy obviously has separation issues…

Well really, it’s no wonder his getaway was so clumsy. He had two left feet.

Right after we were married, my husband and I bought our first boat together from a man who had been living on it. Shortly thereafter, we got all ambitious and started cleaning out lockers, and under the forward berth, we found a leg.

We called the previous owner, and he said he didn’t need it back. He said it was his “dancing leg”, but it didn’t fit right, so he never wore it. (FTR - he’d lost his leg in a motorcycle accident some years before.)

Now, not being wasteful people, we kept the leg. A few years later, my husband was in a costume contest. He was dressed as a shark. The leg was an excellent prop. We shoved some batting into the stump hole, then drizzled red paint all over the batting and down the shin and calf. Next, we fashioned the back end of a surf board out of foam, with a jagged “bite” taken out of it, and we ran a line from the board to an ankle band around the leg. Classic!

He won 4 movie passes. We’ve still got the leg. I’d post a picture of it, but it’s in the attic right now. It’s a great Halloween prop, too!

“Kackstetter”… please tell me that’s not German for “kickstand.”

Trooper Newcomb: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Kackstetter: 'Tis but a scratch.
TN: A scratch? Your legs’re off.
K: No they aren’t.
TN: What’re those then?
K: I’ve had worse.
TN: You liar.
K: Come on ya pansy.
TN: Look, you stupid bastard. You’ve got no legs left.
K: Yes I have.
TN: Look!
K: … It’s just a flesh wound.

That’s HILARIOUS!!!

I need some things 'splaned.

First: The officer, after putting the driver in his squad car, then chased legless Joel. It was during the chase the legless Joel threw his devices. Tell me please, how one removes one’s legs, and throws them while ambulating? (I assume “running away” would be too much of an over-statement)

Second: Legless Joel was charged with among assorted other infractions, “conspiracy,” however, the unnamed driver was not. Who, the might LJ have been conspiring with?!?

I’m pretty sure it would have been a great video.

I need some things 'splaned.

First: The officer, after putting the driver in his squad car, then chased legless Joel. It was during the chase the legless Joel threw his devices. Tell me, please, how one removes one’s legs, and throws them while ambulating? (I assume “running away” would be too much of an over-statement)

Second: Legless Joel was charged with among assorted other infractions, “conspiracy,” however, the unnamed driver was not. Who, the might LJ have been conspiring with?!?

I’m pretty sure it would have been a great video.

(SPLORT)

I’m going to hell for laughing at that. :smiley: