How would the Zombie Apocalypse change your Show?

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern is pretty much the same except that absolutely everything is brains instead of just occasional brains.

What’s all this nonsense about brains? Zombies eat the soft parts of people; can you imagine how hard it would be to bite through a human skull? Impossible, really.

you should see your physician for an erection lasting more than 4 hours, don’t you watch the commercials?

ok, so I don’t watch tv and don’t have a favorite show, but I’m seeing a lot of potential for

Z-friends

and

Zex in the City

Our squadron has a “Zombie Attack Evacuation Plan” posted in the CQ office. :smiley:

Just thought I’d share. :cool:

Zombies that eat brains are funnier than real zombies. Of course real zombies don’t eat brains, thats just silly.

Like you can get away with posting just that much. Details, man!

I haven’t looked at it, but from what I’ve been told, it included alerting the sergeants and the Commander, passing word to the Airman leaders (flight leaders, bay chiefs, squad leaders, and then to the individual squads), and then basically everyone taking shelter and accounting for everyone until relief comes. It’s actually a pretty straightforward plan based on our existing disaster/attack preparedness plans. Supposedly they got the Commander to sign off on it. :cool:

CSI might have to change it’s theme songs to, say, “Time of The Season”, “She’s Not There” and “Tell Her No”.
:wink:

Braaains … braaains … cocksucker … braaaaaains …