I am imaginationaly challenged (Halloween related)

A month or so ago on the drive home we noticed a head on a rural telephone box. Screech!, we had to check it out. Turned out to be a really nice mannequin head complete with a hairdo and lipstick. We swiped it with the intent of installing it on our telephone box out front so we could watch others reactions.

A mile or so down the road, we nearly crashed when we saw another identical head ensconced on a fence post. Took her too and drove the entire length of the road looking for more.

We had fun for a week or so moving our bodiless lasses around to various unlikely locations but finally collected them after a rain ruined their do’s.

So now I have two winsome gals staring emptily at me as I type away and we are wondering what we could do with them as a Halloween or would that be Holloween gag.

The only thing we could come up with would be to roll one out in the rural road along with copious amounts of bloody looking material. But that might cause someone to crash, should they try to avoid it in the dark.

I’ve been around these boards long enough to recognize that there are lots of inventive and creative, not to mention, truly sick minds amongst our ranks…

So, I turn to you for ways to enliven our Halloween experience. Being very rural, we don’t get any trick or treaters visiting, but we would be willing to make an evening visit to town for a bit of entertainment.

You could sew one of the heads to a pillow case, catch the case in the trunk of your car while making sure the head is easily visible. Try covering it with blood too.

You might get pulled over, but who cares?