I am pregnant!!!

I just REALLY wanted to tell someone. We have been trying since February of this year and I got a positive pregnancy test last week. I went to the Kaiser lab and took the test again just to confirm it and yes it was positive. We are ecstatic and I just had to share it with someone. We will be telling family and friends at the end of June. You guys are my cyber family. So… I AM HAVING A BABY! :smiley:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

WOOT! Mazel Tov!

Congrats. May you have a safe and easy pregnancy.

Congratulations!

Another doper kid, whee!

God bless you both.xoxo

Is it yours? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! Lots of sticky vibes heading your way.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Adventure awaits. Keep us posted! Also, SDMB has become a good place to solicit unsolicited advice, if you’re worried or wondering about anything. Which you will be.

Congrats on your decision to wait until the end of June before telling others. That is just the smart thing to do.

Muchos congratulaciones!

Happy spawning! :slight_smile:

Blessed be!

Congratulations!

Yay! Congratulations!

:slight_smile:

Say hello to happiness that you can’t describe and say good by to a good night’s sleep for the foreseeable future. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ Luca Brazzi from The Godfather ]

… and may your first child be a masculine child…

[ / Luca Brazzi from The Godfather ]

Congrats !!! Wonderful news. Can never have to many BabyDopers.

:slight_smile:

Wishing you a safe and nausea-free pregnancy! Congrats!

Doper kids rule!

I laughed out loud when I read this one. I was conscious when it happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be soliciting lots of advice and the unsolicited ones will be welcome too. And if I don’t like any of them…I will be a mean bitch and blame it on the hormones. :smiley:

Yeah…still a little concerned about miscarrying.

Gracias!

I have been finding a way to sneak in more naps these days.

I want a feminine child.

No nausea yet!

Sorry about quoting so many of you and I wanted to quote all of you.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I will keep you posted and I will start asking questions about why certain body parts hurt so much…soon. :stuck_out_tongue: