I am The Hijacker! what are you?

I got what you were going for. It’s just NCB living up to his user name, don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

I have no idea what I am.

I could have sworn I was the indecisive one, that’s why I hardly ever post. I can’t decide what the heck to say!

I am living up to my name. Kicking back and enjoying the show. Beer anyone?

I’m the one with the biggest penis.

I don’t know. I haven’t decided who’s the indecisive one here.

However, I think I’m still an attention whore!

i am the n00b that plays bass…

and actually my band is called indecision, so I’M the indecisive one!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am pessimistically optimistic.

He doesn’t really smell that bad…

When I’m not busy being the Birthday Queen[sup]TM[/sup], I can usually be found making posts that get refuted somewhere down the line. If they don’t get refuted… they get ignored.

F_X

I am the Kwisatz Haderach.

I knew it!
Did you hear something about birthday queen? nah…

Well, apparently, my rack precedes me…

:smiley:

That’s a great pun, Alice!

:slight_smile:

I guess that would make me Speedy!

and my current job is to answer questions from the public… And I found all the answers here. :smiley: When they audit my internet usage, I’m gonna have some ‘splainin’ to do!

I’m the Nervous Newbie.

Dang, that was a dumb thing to say. :smack:

;j

Give the dog a bone,
This old man came rolling home.

Hmm, I wonder if Flamsterette_X will post to this thread?

I am the guy who spends half-a-freaking-hour proofreading and rewriting his posts for spelling, grammar, and generally trying to make them sound more intelligent than I really am.
Wouldn’t want to look dumb or something. Uh, and stuff.

I will go to my grave denying any and all association with this little gem. You can’t prove I ever said it.

Well, I suppose you could, but it really wouldn’t be worth the effort. I’m just going to deny it anyway, okay?

I think I’ve irritated the guy enough as it is.