I am very sad.

I am very sad right now.

I can’t talk about it in this forum. Even if I could, I probably couldn’t find the words. Most of you are normies anyway(non-junkies), so you wouldn’t be able to understand my insanity.

I’m not looking for good wishes, though they won’t be turned away.:wink: No one need respond to this thread. I just needed to express this feeling right now.

I am very sad.

I will be OK though. I have friends to talk to about it. I have already spoken with a couple. It’s not like I’m gonna get loaded or anything. I’m just not in a good place. And I need to say it now, and I don’t want to wake my idiot co-worker and tell him.

Thanks for being here. Feel free to ignore this, as it has made no sense whatsoever anyways.

Just letting you know someone heard you. It’s sad that you’re sad. I like you. Hope things look better soon.

If you want to talk to someone who can understand your insanity, I’m just an email away.

hugs

I don’t suppose I can relate, but I can sympathize. I hope things get better for you soon.

Take advantage of those friends who offer to help. They wouldn’t say it if they didn’t mean it.

{{{Spooje}}}

I’m glad you’re talking to friends, spooje. All I can say is, all the best, and talking is the right thing to do right now.

spooje–your name always makes me smile, and I’m sorry to hear you’re in a rough patch. I haven’t had a ‘normie’ bone in my body since I was 15 years old, so if you need someone extra to bitch at or talk to my e-mail’s in my profile.
Sending good thoughts your way…

bella

More support here. Email me if you want.

First, let me tell you how much I love this place. Spooje didn’t specifically mention what was bothering him, yet here everyone is just saying “we hear you”.

The positivity that flows in this place is truly amazing. You guys rock.

Good luck Spooje. Here’s hoping your sadness doesn’t last very long.

Feels the sadness

Awww… hugs

Hey, spooje. So sorry you’re in that place. I’m lingering a bit too long in my place, too. The cool thing is, a bunch of people of are sending you some good energy. It’s a good move reaching out to your friends.

Do this:

1. Put a finger in each nostril (don’t pick your nose!)

2. Turn to someone and say “My nose is stuffed up.”

3. Fall on the floor laughing.

(My 5 yr old came up with that all by herself. I still get the giggles just thinking about it.)

Seriously - I’m with DAVEW0071, I can’t relate exactly to your problem but I do empathise. I wish you continued strength and I hope that if you can’t talk to your friends soon you’ll take some of these good people at their word and let them be there for you.

Much love and success to you.

I am sad that you are sad.

OK, THRICE now I have opened this thread, started to post… and then thought, “I don’t know this person… what can I possibly say to help?”

Then I realized that, hell, I don’t know ANYONE here (save for trishdish and a person or two whom I secretly suspect to be my mother :wink: )!

So from one total stranger to another… I’m sorry, and take care of yourself. :slight_smile:

Hang in there spooje …sending thoughts and prayers your way :slight_smile:

Spooje,

Be sad. Do it well. Wallow in it. Listen to sad music, watch sad things, look at sad pictures. It’s okay to be sad sometimes.

Know, though, that sometime in the future, you will be happy again.

Spooje,

I’m sorry you are having a rough time of it. Feel free to post more when and if you are ready.

Amy

Hey, hang in there, Spooje. Sometimes you just have to live through the sadness, let it wash up over you like waves at the beach.

Lots of positive thoughts your way.

Tibs.

:::Throws soft warm fuzzies at Spooje:::

Hang in there, dude! :wink:

I’m sad that you’re sad, and I wish that you weren’t sad.

Be happy again soon.

Would it be consoling to hear I am completely frustrated?