I bought a house and am getting married!

Well, many of you might not know or remember me, since it has been 6 months or so since I’ve posted anything but I used to hang out here a pretty good bit.

I make my triumphant return with double good news! I have recently bought a house (my first one), and will be getting married. The closing dates are September 21 (house) and December 15 (wife).

The beautiful bride is the same “Kim” that I have mentioned from time to time here on the boards. Some of you may remember a couple of my threads/comments regarding her (our) frustration with the INS. Anyway, we are both very excited and the INS situation has been relegated to the back burner.

The new home is a town house in Manassas, Virginia. It is in a newly developed part of town, so everything (neighborhoods, shopping areas, etc.) is bright and clean and new. I’ve always wanted to be a part of suburban sprawl, and now I am!

Maybe I will return tomorrow to effervesce some more, but that is all for now. Carry on.

Anyone with a beautiful bride is one step ahead of me.
Congratulations divemaster!

Congrats and congrats, Divemaster! I’ll not even make any jokes about acquiring 2 money pits in quick succession. I’m also just back after a real life imposed hiatus. I remember well the INS saga and it’s good to hear that things are looking up.

Best of luck to you and Kim!

congratulations, do ya feel like a grownup now?