I cannot f*cking STAND...

I’m pretty sure the “I smell shit” look is becoming permanent.

No, you don’t. Your post is my cite.

Snooki, or whatever her name is. Don’t know where she came from, or what dismal sort of reality show she is on, but the woman is the definition of trash.

How did he ever become a Republican icon, anyway? I thought they hated people like that:confused:.

It’d be easier for me to list the celebrities I AM able to stand.

Nobody has mentioned Sarah Palin? She scares me.

A friend described Sarah Palin as the feminist antichrist. I just know that I can’t stand her and the anti-intellectualism she spreads in the guise of folksiness.

Except Adam.
:cool:
(not a brother, and he played Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket)

Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Nancy Grace, Kathy Griffin.

Can you imagine a State of the Union address given by her in that high-pitched, wavering voice? Is there a name for that speech pattern where, say, a basket becomes “bee-yasket”?

Ke$ha. My officemate plays her, and so far I’ve tolerated it, but I know I’d better speak up soon. Because otherwise, when I do speak up, it won’t be a polite “Can you please go to the next song?” It’ll be loud and hate-driven and involve cursing.

Rebecca Pidgeon.

I am sure she is a perfectly nice woman when she isn’t woodenly destroying any scene she is in. I just got done watching Red, with the sublime Helen Mirren, and then there was Rebecca Pidgeon, the most untalented, unintersting, horrible actresss on the planet.

I also dislike Seth MacFarlane, which is weird because I quite like Family Guy and find it funny. But when I’ve seen MacFarlane himself on talk shows and the like, he comes across as a smug, smarmy, self-important bastard. I carefully avoid him in such things now, because I want to preserve my enjoyment of the cartoon.

All the Kardashians
Rihanna
Ashlee Simpson

Highly Sensitive People

Word.

Glenn Beck. I swear I’d hate him even if he was on my side of the political spectrum. His cloying theatrics give me hives. Jon Stewart’s impression of him is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages.

Anthony Newley.

John Glover
Cloris Leachman

Sadly I know all too much about these people thanks to my wife, but great screaming vengance from the sky I’d like to punch that Scott Disick dude in the throat with a broken beer bottle.