I cannot f*cking STAND...

Cris Collinsworth. He’s just a hair covered lump of hideous amounts of smarm and douche. He ruins football for me every time he’s on the air.

People who have enough energy to waste any on HATING someone they will never meet.

Why do they even think about them?

Well I guess I am lying about that. I am totally indifferent to people who have enough energy to waste any on HATING someone they will never meet.

They start talking, I stop listening.

Yes, of course, you’re right. There’s absolutely no reason to dislike someone you’ve never met and may never meet. Even if they’re in the public eye and their job involves appealing to the public so they’ll stay in the public eye. How could you possibly react negatively to anyone in that position…?

Personally, I’ve got to say Megyn Wasserface on FoxNews and Nancy Grace are two people I hope to never meet because I’m pretty sure I’d dislike both of them intensely.

PUT A DAMN ‘H’ IN YOUR NAME, WHERE IT BELONGS! It’s not like you have a letter-phobia, with a last name like Colllllinnnnnswwwwworth.

That’s what I say every time I see the grinning goofus.

Wow, really? I can think of a lot of NFL commentators that are far worse, and I think Cris is one of the best. Different strokes and all that.

Anyway, Fran Drescher. That damn show of hers in reruns has invaded children’s programming, and always at TV watching time! Gah!

I don’t watch Law & Order: SVU as a rule, but I happen to catch parts of it now and then, and every single time I see Mariska Hargitay I am overwhelmed by a burning desire to reach into the TV screen and punch her right in that smug, sneering, self-righteous face of hers.

I realize that most of that comes from the character she plays, and the awful dialogue the script requires her to say. But the punching urge is so powerful that it kicks in whenever I happen to see her in a context outside of that show as well.

Tony Danza. Seriously, fuck that guy with a rusty hate-filled aluminum bat. YES I know aluminum doesn’t ‘rust’ in the traditional way, it’s the hate that causes it.

Every single Bush brother.
Every single Baldwin brother.
OJ Simpson
Woody Allen

Rachel Ray.
Every time she says “EVOO” as a word I want to beat her senseless with a brick.

I don’t mind it when she says “EVOO”, what bugs me is when she says “EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil” 12 times in one segment. Seems as though she stopped doing that a few years ago. I don’t think I was the only person bugged by that.

Absolutely this. She can’t seem to keep her face STILL. She’s always “mugging,” i.e. making faces. I think she’s trying to imitate Meryl Streep, whom I used to like, but who now seems to be doing impressions of herself.

This is a fun thread.

Ann Coulter. Whenever I see or hear her, I go into spasms like Kramer did over Mary Hart.

• 1 gazillion

Another guy that is almost as anti-funny is Will Forte.

Are you kidding me? Rachael Ray says “evoo” as a word instead of the letters? Puuuuuke! When I used to watch her she said E-V-O-O-Extra-Virgin-Olive-Oil every single time, like it was new information. That was bad enough.

Given the opportunity, I would slap Britney Spears.

Dennis Miller

I have more, but I single him out for effect.

Rachael still says e-v-o-o, spelling the letters out.

Word.

AC/DC
The Doors

I like Cris, too. As far as football commentators go, he’s smart and sounds like he’s bringing something to the broadcast. He’s no Joe Buck, thank God.

I liked Fran in UHF and Spinal Tap, but after that she decided to crank it up to 11. No thanks.

Who said they hated anyone? I don’t HATE anyone on earth. “can’t stand” and “hate” are not equivalent in my world.