I cannot f*cking STAND...

Nathan Lane.

He cannot rein in his eyebrows.

Reason enough.
mmm

Tina Fey.

Andy Samburg. Why couldn’t he have been murdered instead of Phil Hartman? The sure sign an SNL sketch is going to suck - Andy’s on stage. That goes double if he’s wearing a stupid costume.

Also, TBG just made the list.

Every time I see her, I wonder how someone as bland and talentless as Scarlett Johanson could be a movie star.

Ditto for Ben Affleck.

Add Sandra Lee to that list…she’s the anti-Martha Stewart (and I don’t even care for Martha Stewart’s level of perfection).

Different strokes indeed. She’s the only reason I watch the show.

I just can’t watch anything with Alec Baldwin in it, though, not for 2 seconds.

And how about those asshole cripples with cerebral palsy? God, I hate people that are born with conditions that they can’t control!

:rolleyes:

Russell Brand.

I’m quietly waiting for Seth Rogen’s 15 minutes to be over.

Points for obscurity!

Palins Sarah and Bristol.
Julia Roberts, I’m sure she’s a lovely person but she grates on me like few other celebs except…the ultimate…David Caruso. I loathe that guy. I don’t care how nice he may or may not be in real life. Hate 'im.

Hey, if we’re playing that way, then I hate Arlene Golonka with a passion that unhinges my soul.

Holy shit. I hate this person, and anyone who would self-diagnose themselves as HSP. I hate them, hate them, hate them.

A great many worthy people have been mentioned. However, there is one sad omission. I will now rectify that by nominating Michael Bolton for inclusion.

Who told this man that he can sing? It should be legal to hit him with a canoe oar whenever he is encountered in public.

Another for Glenn Beck. It’s not even his politics (to the extent he has any) it’s everything, full package. Sean Hannity isn’t far behind. I’d gladly pay to see dickless Hannity waterboarded (as he said he’d do for charity but of course backed down on) and Beck’s boiled down Heinrich Himmler’s pet buttmonkey narcissistic evil makes me wish Obama was as evil and corrupt as he claims just for the pleasure the things that Obama would have done to him give me.

Yes! Seth Rogen ***and ***Jonah Hill.

Nick Cage

Sarah Jessica Parker - Winner of “The Ugliest Face On Top Of The Body I Most Want To See Award.”

Julia Louise-Dreyfus - Quite simply the most annoying actress on a show full of annoying characters. Everyone has their favorite person to loathe from Seinfeld, but Louise-Drefus’ constant face contortions on screen put me out of my mind any time I watch a Seinfeld rerun. Watch her for an episode or two and you’ll see what I mean. The chin-jut, followed often by the lower jaw/teeth protrusion act. She ruins everything I see her in because I can’t stop watching her face/chin/jaw/teeth thing.

Kathy Griffin - a D-list performer who has made a living by being exactly that. The amount of suck-a-tude that comes out of her is incredible. I should like her for being nothing more than she is, but she still annoys me. Someone that bad shouldn’t be seen as much as she is.

Ben Stiller - he looks like a chimpanzee and he would have no career if not for his father.

Jeffrey Ross - Does he do anything beside Friar Club roasts?

James Dyson - shut up about your f*cking vacuum cleaners already. And if you are so smart, why did it take you 10 years to come up with the ball?

Eleanor Clift - The worst representative of democrats and liberal ideas in the media today. Eleanor, you’re swell-anor!

How much time do I have? Man, a lot of people annoy me. :smiley:

I could never stand Will Farrell.
Still can’t, but now there are two exceptions: Anchorman, in which his style just is such a perfect fit, and…Megamind. >.<
But I still can’t stand him in anything else.

Joan Cusack. She spoils for me just about any movie she’s in.

Not sure why, but I just can’t stand her.

It is sad that I know exactly who she is.
mmm

I carry one with me at all times for precisely that eventuality.
I’m going to batter him in the face though. The poodle perm would soften any blows to the back of the head.