I did NOT need to see that...

[QUOTE=Queen Tonya]
Heading to meet some coworkers at a coney island for lunch last Friday, a car just ahead of mine and two lanes over struck, dismembered and killed a pedestrian. It was horrible and awful and I seriously did not need to see that.
[/QUOTE]

I take it you passed on burgers for lunch?

[QUOTE=matt_mcl]

[QUOTE=ouryL]
How 'bout seeing your roommate do the same, both underarms as well of his groin and ass!! :eek:
[/QUOTE]

…?! Did he pull orange yarn out of them? Or crush kittens with them?
[/QUOTE]
I don’t understand your post either ouryL. Would you mind elaborating? Please tell me your roomate doesn’t crush kittens with his groin.

I work in a library for a pharmaceutical corporation. One day I had to photocopy the chapter on gynecology from a pediatrics textbook for a customer.

I felt so sorry for those poor kids. :frowning: