I forget, do we have a general HurricaneDitka Pit thread?

I have to admit, this thread is a lot more fun, now that it’s the septimus show. :smiley: FTR, I’ve had Lord Voldemort on Ignore for a couple of years, if I’m not mistaken.

You mean LV?

No, I mean HurricaneDi— hey, WAITAMINUTE!

Almost!

:smiley:

If you can get Septimus to say his name backwards, you will erase his ignore list.

Also noticed the guy has started 14 pit threads in the past year, with 4 of them currently on-going. Anger issues, much, Septi?

:confused:

Hey, Ditka, sorry Septi had to hijack your Pit thread.

septimus, assuming this whole thing was not a joke, well-crafted as it would have to be because it’s hilarious)…

… while I applaud the sentiment, I have to say you might be going overboard. As much I dislike anybody quoting Hurryup Doofus’ posts in GD or Elections, and as much as I implore them to Ignore-List him (BTW. … bobot: good for you!) I think sending everybody who so much as mentions his name to Gitmo is going a little extreme.

There is the Brink of Madness. And then there is The Abyss. Take a couple of steps back, homey.

:rolleyes:

You won’t.

And oh, fuck right off, you petulant brat.

…CandymanCandymanCandymanCandymanCandyman!

…ohfuk

Did Sammy Davis Jr. show up? :cool:

I’m not sure what your confusion is. I’m also on notice that one more Warning makes me BANNED.

I didn’t mention his name.

That sound like a personal issue.

While we’re on this detour, here’s the complete context of the warning. Septimus is the brand new owner of a topic ban.

Time to step away from the keyboard and cool off. You’re going to injure yourself trying not to say the Magic Words.

I see. That warning was not an entirely unreasonably response to **Septimus’ **actions. (Reviewing again, I see he didn’t get an actual warning, but warned that me might in the future)

Worse. Aubrey Woods.

Is being BANNED worse than being banned? Asking posters in general, since I’ve (weeping) been kicked to the curb by Septimus.

You’re not ignoring people for mentioning McVeigh. :wink:

I am sure that he is utterly devistated by the loss, Hurricane Ditka–I mean septimus. (I always get you two confused.)