I found a lost kitten

Link:

I will say, however, that back in the '80s a friend of told me of someone he personally knew (in Orange County, CA), who would look for people giving away puppies at supermarkets and such, and use them for target practice. And my sister once saw a guy (in San Diego) throw a cat into a wood chipper. Sometimes I’m ashamed of my species. :frowning:

Sadly, I ran across a video on Facebook of the most adorable, tiny, fluffy puppy, sitting huddled against the wall; there was a large boa/python approaching. Before I could scroll past the snake grabbed the puppy and began doing what snakes do. I will NEVER forget the fear and pain in that puppy’s eyes as the owners laughed in the background.

I only put the ad on Craigslist to possibly find the people who maybe lost it. Would NEVER try to find him a home there.

I may still end up keeping him. My wife not really a cat person. She just got back from a trip.

I already have 3 friends/family members that would like him… Thanks for the replies. Here’s another picture. I AM getting attached to him.

And for the person who asked what I named him. “I will call him George”. Let’s see who clues in on that. The young people won’t. :grinning:
[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/1g5dmf.jpg[/IMG

“…and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him”

Isn’t that from “Of My Sandmen” by George R.R. Martin?

I agree 100% - I have a very soft spot for cats/kittens and I love the kitten in the OP!

They’re so adorable! :heart:

If the kitten looks homesick, you can plunk it down in front of this web site.

You got it. :+1:

Thank you for taking him in. I hope you keep him :slight_smile:

I wish my wife gushed over him like some of you all and my sister’s.

Same picture as before, but photobucket. (the other link may not show up for everyone).

What a darling! He’s in good hands.

He is a darling! He’s gray, though - he looked orange in the first pic you posted. A heartthrob in any color.

I’d say someone’s got themselves a brand new kitty.

Or an abandoned kitten.

Mystery turned up in our yard fourteen years ago, six months old, hungry, and friendly as be. She was very obviously someone’s cat, but we were never able to find the owner.

At approximately 6 weeks old, how long can he be left alone during the day?

Right now I only have a portable cat crate that I put him in at night and if we leave for short time.

As long as he has food and water, an arbitrary amount of time?

Thanks for ruining my day.

We have enough cats. :cool:

https://s25.postimg.org/mkzwrptzz/20170715_154748_1.jpg

I see several places devoid of cat.