I got a new job.

After two and a half years that included a broken arm and legal problems with the broker of the place I left.

I am going out to Social Services tomorrow to tell them in person to go fuck themselves.

Congrats!

IIRC, you used to work for a renter or real estate agency or something like that, right? Are you going to be in the same line of work?

Same type job, different type office.

^ That is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Oh Happy Day!

Good Luck - may you make it to retirement happy with your new employer!

Congratulations. Wishing you luck and joy in your new position

Wishing you lots of luck and no fractures.

’

This.
It feels good leaving a bad place.

<quickly checks that this is NOT a zombie…I learned my lesson…kinda…>

Congrats, Annie-Xmas! It really is a great feeling, isn’t it?
-D/a

Congratulations! May Happiness & Success be whats for lunch at your new job every single day!

“Great feeling” doesn’t begin to describe it. I never realized how much time"not having a job" takes out of your life. Even when not looking for a job, even in your best moments, it’s always in the back of your mind. Three days a week getting on buses to go to the employment office, social services, and support group. Two days trying to get interviews. A fucking big time pain-in-the-ass.

Congrats! Glad you found something good, and I hope it works out well for you long-term.