I had a brilliant dream last night!

You know when you have a brilliant dream that makes you want to describe it in detail so that those who read your description can capture from that description the sense of awe and wonder that you felt while/and just after having it, but by the time you are anywhere near a computer all you can remember are a few ridiculously insignificant details?

Well I had one.

All I can remember is saying to Michael Douglas “You are a f**king hack” (without the stars), and having a tiny cute white kitten stuck to my finger (by its claws, causing great pain) and saying “it urts” in the style of Andy from Little Britain.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was having a heart attack. So I went to the hospital and said, “Hi. My name is friedo and I’m having a heart attack.” So they told me to go into room 314B and a doctor would be in shortly.

So I go to room 314B and a doctor shows up, takes one look at me, and says, “I think you’re faking it!” And walks out.

What a jerk.

Then I woke up.

I had one of “those” dreams the other night about a friend! Actually, two of them (friends)! At once!! I woke up rather hot and bothered, with a bemused husband asking me what I was dreaming about, because apparently I was laughing in my sleep. :eek:

The weirdest thing is that I’m not particularly close with either of the friends, although one of them is steaming hot, and I’ll admit the mind has wandered. But they’re both like 21 years old! I’m 30. Paging Mrs. Robinson!

No, I believe he is f**king Catherine Zeta-Jones. Hope this clarifies matters.

I had a dream where I killed evryone. Then I woke up, and, realizing it was only a gream, I was sad.

Last night I dreamt that my house was Holy, and that all who entered were blessed. Then I realized it was only a ‘gream’ and it all went pear shaped from there.

I had a brilliant dream. The light was so bright that I could barely see… (yuk yuk).

No, really. I have those dreams every now and then. In fact, you can read about one of 'em. Or an even older one, here.

I dreamed I was in the car going to school. I went around a curve and discovered that the overpass had collapsed, and there was a school bus without its top there. The front half was on fire, and there were burned bodies and such laying around. Then I saw this girl I know by the name of Jessica wearing our school sweatshirt milling about the wreckage, apparantly unhurt. I leaned out the window and yelled “Hey Jessica!” in a friendly manner. Then the car turned into the school bus and jumped the gap of the overpass. I was flung out of my seat and into the air. It felt like an extremely steep roller coaster (and I hate, just absoutely hate roller coasters). I closed my eyes and prayed until I fell back into my seat. Then I woke up.

My dreams are either disturbing or just weird. No brilliant dreams that I can remember. woe

Regallag, are you…medicated?

Last night I dreamt there was an evil demon, a la Tim Curry in Legend digging an well to the center of the earth. In his own evil pied-piperish way he was leading all the inhabitants of earth to follow, follow, down into the well. Some sort of signal was being broadcast that made everyone unable to resist the call. So follow they did, and for those that tried to resist the call and stop their forward descent, pain and torture awaited.

This whole scene played out much like a video game, where I had to explode random body parts of those who tried to stray. All told, a rather tame dream compared to most of my regular ones.