I HAVE RETURNED...

Yes folks, it is I, Joey Imsge. I…am the bad apple. I…am the bad seed. I…am the founder and ruler of this place. So how the hell is everyone? I’m back, and I’m here to stay. Unless of course, I get in trouble again, within 10 minutes of my post. These Admins are cool people, but they just have to realize one thing. I’m Joey Image,and when I’m wearing shoes, my feet are covered. So remember that, and also remember this…

YIP YOP KABLOOEY !

-Joey Image…has spoken.

Whatever you say, dude. :rolleyes:

So, when did school let out for you, anyway?

I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch the name??? :confused:

How do you pronounce that?

I think its Latin for “Big Ego”

I thought it meant “miniscule genitalia”, though in the PC world we call it “Fucking dickless” (not to be confused with “fucking clueless”, which is simply another group to which the OP belongs.)

the shoes line did almost make me smile, though. He’s an amusing, dickless little clue vaccuum.

I really didn’t want to and I know I shouldn’t have, but I just couldn’t help myself.

I laughed at the shoe thing too.

You…are the weakest link.

Huh? Have you posted here using any other accounts?

I remember a while back someone wrote a pit thread and ended the OP with “[screen name] has spoken.”

That thread didn’t go over too well.

Oh, and off the topic . . . can I have some of whatever you’re smoking?

So my ceiling fan is working out great. It’s all white right now, but my wife wants to paint the blades all different colors.

maybe your wife should call in the National Guard to integrate your fan…

And you still ain’t figgered out the forum guidelines. Fer instance, this post belongs in MPSIMS; that is our designated area for vacuous bullshit. I’m moving this over there.

Yeah, but geez, UncleBeer, this doesn’t even rank up there with vacuous!

Last time I posted on MPISMS it was moved to HERE, so now I agree to post here and you move it THERE. Make up your mind. And to the guy who asked about other nicknames, I’ve posted several times under “JoeyImage”

-Joe

Yes folks, it is I, JoeyImage. I…am the bad apple. I…am the bad seed. I…am the founder and ruler of this place. So how the hell is everyone? I’m back, and I’m here to stay.

Hang on…what the hell…I’m not JoeyImage.

Shit, now that was close.

Next time, it’ll be more convincing if you include the typos. Nobody believed you, since you actually spelled JoeyImage correctly.

So, Joey, enjoying your vacation so far? :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, I wish I had a ceiling fan. Ceiling fans always remind me of old southern plantations for some reason. I can just picture colonel Sanders sipping his mint julep under the ceiling fan after a hard day harvesting chickens (or whatever you do with 'em). Painting the blades different colors though? That’s kinda bold. People might think you’re some kind of hippie or something.

Ceiling fans are nice but they are a bitch to dust. Now swamp coolers, that’s where it’s at!

Ahhh…the warm wind blowing. The sun setting over the chicken fields. Chickens waving in the breeze, their combs forming hypnotic patterns. The kids behind the barn smoking dried chicken stalks. ::Sniff:: Excuse me. I need a moment. So many good memories.

Col. Sanders: “Junior! Junior, where the hell are you? Go out to th’ barn an’ fire up the Chicken Thresher. Those suckers are ripe!!”

[Barton Fink]

HONAYYY?!? WHARS MA HONEY??? HONAYYYY!!!?!?

[/Barton Fink]