I just got tackled by the girl I love...

Unfortunately, it was while we were playing basketball (with two other people) and there was just a big scramble for the ball and we… well… ran into one another. I guess it really wasn’t a tackle.

The night was topped off by me going home without a “goodbye” from one of my three friends, while they all sat together on the back porch talking to each other…

She does know I like her, though. Except that usually ends up being the topic of one of their “great” jokes.

::sigh::

Stupid teenage love…
Hmmm… Anyone want to make me feel better? I could really use it right now…

Ask her if she wants to wrestle some more?

Naked Twister!

How 'bout a little one-on-one next time?

He shoots he SCORES!

I hope you didn’t “dribble” on her!

lol you guys are so cruel. I thought I never actually posted this, because it was taking forever to send. I even closed the window and checked if it was posted yet, and it wasn’t…

Hmm… Oh well, at least I don’t have to type it all up again…

Just ask her out! What’s the worst that could happen? Answer: She says no…which puts you in the exact same position you’re in right now: not dating her. At least then you can move on.

I did, a couple months ago. She said no, though. Which I kind of figured, so it didn’t bother me much. If I asked today, she’d still say no…

honestly now, you don’t need to date to have a little 1 on 1. and if it were a 3 on 3 game you were playing originally, then there is nothing wrong with that either. you are young. live it up.

At least she’s just telling you “no” and not slugging you. :smiley:

Get another girlfriend (any will do) and whenever you’re with the tackling girl talk about how great the new girl is. Your beloved will get jealous and try and break you up.

Don’t give in immediately – play it cool, like you don’t know what she’s trying to do. Then one night when you know she’ll be at home alone, call her up tearfully and ask if you can come over, you need to talk.

When you get there, pretend that you don’t notice her evil and manipulative glee at the success of her plans, and pour out your story (it can be true, or not, either way) about how you had this huge fight with the girlfriend and you don’t think it can be repaired.

Then she’ll feel bad for messing with you, there the two of you will be, emotions running high, and you’ve got it made.

[sub]Advisory note: don’t do any of these things.[/sub]