I just went SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I’m so ridiculously excited right now. I have graduation tickets. For MY graduation–tickets which can be passed out to all of my friends and family so they can come watch me GRADUATE from college summa cum laude with my BFA in Theatre Arts!! Been on the non-traditional 13-year plan and this has been a long time coming. I’m not a big, boastful, bragging type, I swear, but this is too much happiness to not share. Seriously…dances of joy all over the place. Snoopy dances of the non-Joe Cool variety. I’d be embarrassed at the sheer dorkiness of my dances of joy were it not for the fact that I don’t really care right now because I am finally GRADUATING!!!

[Alex Trebek voice]

Oooo… sorry. You just missed magna cum laude. That’ll cost you how much?

[/Alex Trebek voice]

:wink:

Congratulations. Job well done.

My congratulations to you, Izzybella.

Pretty cool Izzybella. Enjoy your big day!

Is it the “Frankenstein Walking In Place” one?
But seriously, congratulations!!

Izzybella’s sister checking in: If truth be told, her dance kinda reminds me of the snow dance that Jason does in the Foxtrot comic strip. :wink:

We’re all happy over here. I’m graduating, too, same day, same ceremony. Our parents are really happy that they only have to go to one ceremony. Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Liberal , oh no!! [hangs head in shame] I hate when that happens. RumMonkey, Hal and Khadaji , thank you very much for your good wishes. I appreciate. N.Sane , a college of wit-crackers cannot flout me out of my humor…

although my dancing is pretty shameful, I admit…

Congrat’s to you too N. Sane. Enjoy your big day as well.

Congratulations to Izzybella and N. Sane! Enjoy your big day and may you be gainfully employed forevermore! :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Someone oil that woman immediately! :wink:

You are the Queen of Cool! Graduating (especially Summa Cum Laude) is a Great Big Deal… It’s even better when you’re older…you appreciate it more. I know I did.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

<-------------- raises hand