I like bananas a bunch

There was a point in time where I couldn’t afford to pay my electricity bills. Those were darkest days of my life.

My power was out yesterday. Currently, it’s back on.

The sweater my wife gave me for Christmas was picking up static electricity, so I went to the store to change it. They gave me another one, free of charge.

I find that rather shocking.

He’s been clinging to that story for a long time.

Back when cities were first being wired for electricity, the citizens of Omaha put up a lot of resistance.

Hence the lyric, “O give me an ohm/Where the buffalo roam.”

I fell in love with a female electrician. She was a real live wire and i took her ohm with me.

Who are you seeing currently?

Well, I’m married now, but I recently got run over by a guy in a Tesla. I thought he got away at first, but, he’s currently being charged with battery.

Before Elon Musk started making electric cars he was known as just Lon Musk.

My friend is trying to convince me not to buy a Tesla, because electric cars use up a lot of battery going uphill. But that’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

I’m afraid if I make a wrong turn when driving an electric car I might end up on a street with no outlet.

You’re obviously not a road scholar.

This guy visited my house with the intention of creating his own large scholarly book. When he arrived I said, “Make yourself a tome.”

When my wife and I first moved in together, we had a hard time figuring out how to turn on the lights in the apartment. Then it clicked.

I was once invited by a female janitor to smoke some weed at her apartment, but I politely declined. Just can’t deal with high maintenance women.

So you a said no when she asked “Marry, wanna?”

I just wasn’t sure what she was reefering to.

I was watching a documentary on marijuana. All documentaries should be watched this way.