I love Charles Manson and he is INNOCENT

Racists! lol, Anyone who thinks race exists and wants Whites to exist is a racist, according to the Jewish supremacist controlled media.

You do know that Racism was invented for use as a verbal attack by Jewish Communists at The Frankfurt School in the early 1900’s. White Nationalism was invented as a way for Whites to attain a White homeland.

Ah, this is some good old fashioned trolling. Now say something about fat people.

We haven’t had a Stormfront invasion in a long time. I almost relish the challenge, even though swatting flies typically doesn’t appeal to me.

Flies have more brains. And bigger balls.

That may be the only statement you’ve made thus far that some people here might actually agree with.

But Stormfront? Really? I thought that place was mostly 14 year old boys of uncertain sexual preference that couldn’t make the football team, weren’t cool enough to hang with the stoners, and weren’t smart enough to hang with the nerds.

Maybe Arty L is a 14 year old boy. It would explain a lot —

I am NOT one of your things. And I’m sorry if empowering women and non-White people means you don’t have control over everything anymore. Oh, wait, no I’m not. You don’t get to have all the power. Suck it.

What, Europe, Russia, Australia, Canada and the United States aren’t big enough for you?

Don’t worry, guys. I have my people looking into this.

Err, OK.

Whatever short time Arty L has on the SDMB might as well be spent in the Pit.

Now THAT’s funny.

Fewer cats.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Also, Alessan wins three (3) internets for his contribution to this thread.

Troll, definitely. But one that still wears diapers. He needs to grow up a bit before he can get his trolling talents to the point he can work up a good lather in the Dopers.

So far, I give him a 5/10 on his performance.

Fine, looks like you don’t want me here, shame I kind of liked this place (my views aside). I thought I would have found atleast one fellow White Nationalist or Charlie fan here.

You really should be a non-vaccinator. You and Jenny McCarthy have about the same number of brain cells.

I’m still trying to figure out how ‘running a successful supermarket chain’ would make alot of powerful people angry…

(end of paragraph 3, post 22)

Isn’t it obvious? It was merely a front for…

THE JEWS!

You mispelled juice. They were selling bad juice.