I Pit Aspidistra

mmm … so … this is what a 5-minute hate looks like then. Glad to be experiencing that just online rather than, say, Beijing 1960s.

Time was when I thought that we all clearly understood that using “she” for transwomen was a courtesy title - a social white lie to make things easier for gender-non-conforming guys having a hard time. So this is a real lesson to me in how that sort of thing can really colonise your brain and I’m glad I had the opportunity to learn that lesson without ever personally getting to the screaming at people online phase.

The project to help vulnerable people by just pretending a little harder is doomed. It’s never going to actually work because people actually can tell the difference between men and women from their bodies, and when it gets to the stage of colonising all women’s spaces the people who are going to suffer are the original vulnerable people that the policy of politely pretending was meant to protect. Not the sociopaths who are currently invading the trans rights movement due to gender-self-id and other dumb ideas - they’ll just move on to the next good thing.

I can’t say I’m really all that surprised by 4w being considered a hate site because everything in the reality-about-sex community is a “hate site” now - Fair Play for Women, SEGM, LGB Alliance … all those places that have actual facts and statistics.

I’m currently estimating about 5-10 years for the impossibility of actually consistently pretending that you can see gender and not see sex to really hit home.

So, see you in six or more years I guess