I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

Continuing the “discussion” from Trolls R Us redux

I already said what I wanted to say to @damuriajashi, so now to move on to @DemonTree.

I don’t believe for a moment that you have a problem with racism or bigotry in general. Even if we discard the trans threads, the threads you start are all about how sad it is that bigots face consequences for speech, trying to argue that those who fight bigots don’t deserve freedom of speech. You try to defend the ideas of scientific racism or other discredited nonsense.

Then there’s how you don’t show any of this anger you show here when it’s (alleged) bigotry against groups that don’t include you. I already pointed it out once: when @ZPG_Zealot admitted calling people the n-word, that didn’t anger you. You just used that thread as a way to snipe at @iiandyiiii about stuff he said in a different thread. He was, at that point, fighting bigotry, and you sniped at him for it. You tried to hijack people calling out bigotry to be about your own personal feud.

The arguments you make are all the ones that white supremacists make. They defend their ideas with “freedom of speech,” but then get angry when other people use speech to refute them. They act as if freedom of speech means that everyone should have to put up with them in perpetuity, no matter how well debunked their nonsense is. And they get angry at the activists for daring to speak out, because that somehow abridges their freedom of speech.

I just don’t buy that you actually think bigotry is a problem. It’s only an issue in that one thread because white people are affected. You seem no different than the other bigoted posters who have either been relegated to laughing stock or wind up breaking the rules and getting banned.

And you lack any other interests or niceness to make anyone actually like you as a person or want to interact with you in other threads. This edgy racism/bigotry shit seems all you are interested in.

I’ll just move my comment about Damuri’s “UR ALL RACISTS FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME” shitflingery over here.

You’re like a homeopath who’s all “YOUR BODY IS IN A SLOW STATE OF DECAY AND YOU’RE GOING TO DIE SOME DAY BECAUSE YOU DON’T TAKE TINCTURE OF ECHINACEA!” I mean, yeah, I’m a flesh bag, a mortal, and I am slowing ageing, and I am going to die some day. But it’s not for the stupid fucking reasons the homeopath suggests.

And I do have racist thoughts, because I live in a racist as fuck culture and was raised in it. And I do worry about that and pay attention to it, and I know I fuck up sometimes.

But not for the stupid fucking reasons that damuri suggests.

He’s probably throwing “racist” so heavily at me and others because he thinks it’s the way to hurt me. If he were less of a dipshit, I’d take his concerns more seriously. But when he’s peddling such a toxic stew of racist claptrap and sophomoric pseudostatistics as he is, and when he responds to all arguments in such a completely incompetent fashion, his specific charges are less effective than the homeopath’s.

A message board has memory, unlike water.

Can you repeat them here? I don’t recall accusing you of racism onor do I recall you being particularly racist but there are so many woke racists, perhaps I missed your racism. AFAICT you are simply responding the woke banner and attacking whoever the other woke folks are attacking. That’s fine, tribalism is a human trait like any other.

No, that’s stupid. A lot of people who disagree with me are not racist. They are almost always wrong but they are not usually racist… unlike you.

The folks who think that we should sacrifice asians in the name of social justice are racist. Hopefully when you have a moment to get over the sting of finally being confronted with your racism, you will reflect a bit and realize how horrible it is to tell 200 young asians kids that they have to step aside to make room for mostly less qualified white kids and saying its a good thing because you get a handful more black and hispanic kids.

The fact that this didn’t bother you right off the bat tells me that you are racist. You harbor racist notions that probably affect how you interact with and judge your asian students. If only for their sake (and I suspect you really don’t WANT to be racist against them), take a good look at what you believe and the positions you take.

I am sure it makes you feel righteous to imagine things I could believe that would make me a bad person, but given your 100% lack of any evidence that I believe any of them, I invite you to keep shitting up the board until you get your fool ass banned.

I don’t see much point, as you replied to me in the Trolls thread anyways. This thread exists so that all the discussion about you and @DemonTree can happen in this thread, and the Troll thread can go back to being about pointing out trolls.

As such, I’ll reply to your post here.

People aren’t “dogpiling” on you because more and more posters have you on ignore. But plenty of people did note that you were incorrectly calling people racist.

In fact, I didn’t mention it specifically because others had already said it and @iiandyiiii had already defended himself quite well.

I called him stupid after I realized he was an english speaker. English is not my first langauge so I try to make sure I am not insulting someone who probably knows 3 or 4 languages for not knowing this one. GIGO on the other hand is stupid. I suspect he knows he is stupid and has known this most of his life. He gloms onto the thoughts and opinoions of others and parades them around as his own in order to present the facsimile of adequacy.

I am an immigrant myself, engllish is not my first language. I think GIGO is stupid because english ISN’T its his primary language and he is STILL shit at it.
[/quote]

While your English makes perfect sense, the argument here is confusing. If you also do not speak English natively, that’s all the more reason that you should not call people stupid because you have trouble understanding them.

You have yet to provide any evidence that @GIGObuster is stupid. Most of us would say that @GIGObuster is an intelligent poster. You may disagree with him, but that doesn’t make him stupid. He argues in a rather straightforward, rational manner, making good arguments. He seems to have a lot of knowledge on the subjects he discusses.

If you can’t understand what he says, that’s a flaw in your understanding, not his posts.

Finally, I ask that you reply to people in this thread. I created it to stop the hijack in the other thread. If you want to reply to something someone said over there, do what I did and copy and paste your reply into this thread, please.

Damn @BigT, can’t you enjoy the warm glow of having people agree with you without kicking someone when they’re down? I’ve put up with a lot of insults and name-calling, and I lost my temper yesterday when it was directed at someone else. And it was exactly as counterproductive as I thought it would be. Don’t bother replying to me here, I’m muting the thread.

People, people. Be reasonable.

How can DemonTree be racist?

They live in the blessedly racist-free island of Britain, and only (distantly) know 3 racists. They can’t possibly be racist. They don’t even own a hood.

“I’m not the racist, YOU’RE the real racist!!!”

After my latest interaction with him, I find it difficult to believe DA is arguing in good faith at all. He literally will take one line out of a multiparagraph post, respond to the one line in isolation, then run around celebrating while screaming about how he really showed the racists. He’s either mentally disabled, a troll, or a genuinely hateful racist fucktard. Either way, I’m out.

I stopped interacting with him after watching him and Bone masturbate to firearms and the 2nd amendment – that creep.

With a more serious tone, it didn’t take me long to realize DA is someone who is a rat shit poster who fights dirty, just a little north of the rules, when someone challenges his logic.

Fuck, DemonTree is British?

My day just got worse.

Can you point me to where you saw that? Thanks.

j

ETA - or was it just from the “9th largest island” crap in her profile?

No, from here :

Ah, right - thanks.

British and doesn’t get out much. Heh heh.

j

I’m confused about something. What’s this allegation that LHoD is racist because he thought Asians should be culled in favor of Whites? I’m missing the context, and I don’t want to search the threads for Ground Zero.

After reading years of his shite, it’s at least 2 of these 3. Quite possibly all 3. This case shows they aren’t mutually exclusive.

Just for shits and giggles, I’d love for Damuri to quote the racist comments that led to his inappropriate response. I went back and reread everything I’d written in that ATMB thread. He’s, and I know this is gonna shock y’all, full of shit.

There is a school that right now is overwhelmingly Asian based on the standards they use to admit students. It’s a very prestigious school. They want to change this to a lottery system pulling from children whose GPA is high enough. This would reduce the number of Asian students at this particular school, thus destroying the future of the Asian race.

Eta: by “this” I mean forcing the best and brightest Asians to mingle with black and hispanic kids. They might even date!

Snipping the lies about me and my posts from the lying piece of shit poster DA. Shame on him for slandering millions of strangers based on their race and pretending he’s trying to help.