I pit Bill Gates

Your schtick is getting tedious. Piaffe, piaffe, one-trick pony!

drmark2000, please tell me what OS you are currently running, as well as what word processor and internet browsing clients you use.

You know, you make it sound like White Man isn’t native to the Earth. It’s like we’re from a different planet or something. Hello? White Man is ‘native’ too.

I actually score well above 150 on the most widely used IQ test, so you can go ahead and take offense.

But I take offense to the regular use of the word “retard” around here! Don‘t you people realize that mentally retarded individuals are often very pleasant people and can be trained to bag groceries and unintentionally freak out your kids? And then you have to try to explain to your kids about something you’d just as soon not even think about?

I have a Mac, nimrod. Always have. All the major Microsoft stuff can run on a Mac. That’s not the issue.

Oooooh, I get it. drmark2000 is a parody of Jared Diamond!

Keanu Reeves IS drmark2000, a man trapped in a world gone mad… striking out against lies and oppression… with courage… heroism… and an internet message board…

I haven’t really had any contact with drmark2000 before. Is he always this whacky?

:smiley:

The tentacles of Microsoft are many and long. They have suction cups on them that grip and hold with startling speed and tenacity. They are virtually unavoidable and inescapable.

The issue is not the use of products made or influenced by Microsoft. It is being practically unable to avoid this.

You demonstrate again the attitude of the grateful prisoner toward his prisonkeeps: “Gosh, if they’re soooooooo big and powerful they must also be good, and have all of our best interests at heart, not just their own.”

See the walls that are all around you? First, acknowledge that they are there, and then get to work.

If drmark2000 is really a doctor, I will eat my own shoe.

Doctor or not, it’s obvious that he has access to all sorts of interesting pharmaceuticals. :smiley:

How do you get any of that out of this,

Oh, wait I know.

Amazing what some people can pull out of their asses!

CMC fnord!

Oh yeah. He seems to think he is some kind of intellectual. The nurses keep pretty good tabs on him. He definately has delusions of grandeur, and something of a christ complex. All in all he seems to be harmless though.

He is getting ready to post his magnum opus. I predict batshit crazy, long and boring.

Well, I am, so there. That’s that.

Now, to make good on your promise to myself and all, I’ll make life easy on you. Do like Chaplin and have a shoe made out of licorice. Then you can have a nice, big treat, and not dishonor yourself, either.

That much licorice’ll run you through you like a Brillo pad, too. Ask Chaplin.

Crack kills, dude.

Well I’m the King of Denmark. I am, so there. That’s that.

Of yeah, I’m SpartAcus too.

Which one?

Really? Why so you say that? What do you know about me that I do not know?

I haven’t really argued anything. You have asserted nothing that can be argued with.

Yeah that Bill Gates. Despoiler of the Third World.

Why do I imagine this in the voice of Cher?

No, I’m Spartacus!

Hello people of the internet worlds !! LOL!!111!!

My mind is telling you to say “HELO EvERYONES”. Ha-Ha I kid you not.

Right ? If you disown what im saying then you are the wrong one. Ha.

Wait a minute, I thought I was Spartacus.

Well, see, the thing is, I think you’re lying. I mean, you keep lying about how smart you are, when that’s demonstrably untrue. Why should I take you at your word when you claim to have an advanced degree? No, I’m pretty sure you’re just a garden-variety compulsive liar with a massive inferiority complex.