I pit Bill Gates

I’m finding this very difficult to believe, given your posting history thus far. Make with the thesis.

Spartacus is king of my nation?
btw. Here’s your wife.

With the salient difference being that you are neither King of Denmark nor Spartacus, while I am a doctor. Do you see my point?

If you don’t, you are exhibiting signs and symptoms of delusional psychosis which are treatable by any of a variety of brightly colored pills with neat names. Talking with someone face-to-face may help some, too.

Don’t be reticent. We really are very nice people in our field, by and large. We know how to listen, and we like to help.

Ther is noe spoone.
-The Matricks

Hey, I bet she was one hot babe in her day.

I know you’re hacking, you cheater! Eeeeeeeeeeee!

No, what’s your point? Anyone can claim to possess an advanced degree. Hell, anyone can claim any damn thing they want. His claim to be Spartacus is, in fact, just as valid as your claim to have a doctorate. The difference is, I’m far more willing to believe he’s Spartacus. You? Not so much.

Indeed there are. You, however, are an abraisve egomaniac whose entire forarms are in his ears.

A doctoral candidate does not write a thesis. A doctoral candidate writes a dissertation. I did so, thus completing the requirements to receive my PhD.

Or did you mean my Magnum Opus on these boards, also known as The One? Ah, that, my friend, as I have already said, will appear all in good time. My time, no one else’s.

Now, let’s not be hasty here. Perhaps, due to an unfortunate mishearing, the good doctor has attempted to position his forearms in his foramen magnum. The resultant compression of the spinal cord could explain a great deal, could it not?

drmark, the idiot store called, they want you back.

The two terms are often interchangeable, and preferred usage varies between countries and even from one university to another. Thesis, dissertation, whatver you want to call it, let’s see it. I want to read this masterwork of yours.

God, this is just too easy.

Spartacus is dead, you dumbfuck. Queen Boogerglob of the Otherlands doesn’t look too far from crossing that river, either, and is, in any case, certainly not the poster in question. If you’re “far more willing“ to believe he/she/it is either of those people, then its brightly colored pills for you, too! And maybe actually speaking with someone face-to-face.

In Soviet Russia, eggs fry you.

It’s short…

"I am so smartz lol! I rulez yooo! I pwn3z yur face!
I am face melter!

My IQ is like, genius level easy, on um… the most used test. I dunno what it’s called. I mean, YOU don’t know what it’s called. Ooooh! Burn!

I want to be a doctor. I will tell people they have lots of things wrong with them. If they don’t believe that I am real doctor I hit them. That will show that they have something wrong with them. Delusional crazy people have their faces melted by me, the Pwn3nator!

Pleeze gimme doctorate now.

Fuck you kindly.
-Mark."

Uh, yeah. That was kinda the whole point there. Y’know, what with him being dead an all, I’m still more willing to believe he’s Spartacus than I’m am willing to believe you have a doctorate. Nothing you’ve said thus far has disabused me of that disbelief.

Nice try, FinnAgain. But, clearly that’s written a superior level of intellect; there’s no way drmark2000 wrote that. :wink:

It’s quite easy to avoid Microsoft products. There’s an entire world of Open Source. I ran linux exclusively for 9 months, didn’t need ANY Microsoft programs.

How exactly am I “demonstrating” this? I hate Microsoft with a passion, I’m just not batshit crazy like you.

Please enlighten us, what institution is your PhD from? I think I understand now why in my country the use of “Doctor” is generally a faux pas unless you have a medical degree.

Go with the pills. Talking won’t make any difference, at this point.

C’mon drmark, tell us where you got your doctorate. You have been asked enough. And point us toward that dissertation. How can you pass up a chance to enlighten such backwards thinkers as we are?

Really, is it common in your profession to refer to yourselves as doctors?

Now I know he’s not a clinical psychologist.