I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

The CRT was closed thanks to Zoster showing no evidence whatsoever that the bump of the thread was related to the vaccination issue he condemned.

Still, damuriajashi in that CRT thread had to reach for his hobby horse and also he did not bother to point at evidence that CRT researchers are in favor of. He still thinks that it is mostly the left who are discriminating against Asians. @Kimstu @k9bfriender and @iiandyiiii among others pointed at how flawed that was, but he still continued just before the thread was locked.

[damuriajashi]

It is because crt can be many things to many people that it has been used to perpetuate discrimination against asians buy those white school boards.

What I see is the right wing talking points that are still planted in his head. The reality is not looking good for the right wingers as Asians are the ones realizing that the current Republican party is not really their friend.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/politics/house-judiciary-asian-american-discrimination-hearing/index.html

Actor Daniel Dae Kim appeared before Congress Thursday and didn’t hold back in criticizing GOP lawmakers for failing to back a resolution condemning anti-Asian action across the country.

“Hawaii 5-0” and “Lost” star Kim testified in September 2020 at the time the resolution was being debated (it eventually passed, though with no Republican votes). Speaking before the House Judiciary Committee Thursday via a video call, Kim said he was “both honored and dismayed” to be addressing lawmakers again.

“Some of you may remember I that I was with you just this past September discussing the importance of diversity in American media,” he said, referencing HR-908. “I was disheartened to find that for a bill that required no money or resources, just a simple condemnation of acts of hate against people of Asian descent, 164 members of Congress–all Republican–voted against it.”