I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

Well, that was extremely stupid of you, wasn’t it?

You took it like an utter idiot, you mean. And more than a week late, to boot.

OK, I had no idea who you were before, but you definitely go in the “absolute nutter with no sense when to just admit they’re wrong” pile. I’mma call you MiniDeth, that cool by you?

Why would you wish death on a poor old waterfront harlot? Don’t you know that’s against the BBQ rules?

No, as has now been made clear to me by the quoted chain of posts, MrDibble wrote “hanging is too good for some people” in response to Ludovic’s making that silly “turf/TERF” pun.

That is in no way any kind of sexual invitation or violent threat, and it’s not even directed towards any of the posters accused of TERFery.

I was initially mistaken about which remark of MrDibble’s you were misunderstanding, but it’s clear that your misunderstanding is the cause of this whole “death threat” kerfuffle.

But now that we’ve cleared up that he was responding to Ludovic’s groaner - which, I’ll emphasize, was evident to everyone else - there should be no problem.

Nah, I think it’s pretty clear they have no intention of un-fucking that chicken.

I don’t know what Chela’s major malfunction is, but they seem to start lashing out at random posters with no reason. I got the same treatment somewhere (I think it was a thread about a woman who disowned her kid because he was smoking pot or something) out of the blue. I don’t think I ever had any interaction with them before that and definitely nothing that would justify going raving psycho on me.

Just ignore or insult them.

Well, now that we’ve got the playground insults out of our systems, let’s get back to making fun of bigoted posters…

demontree, your “logic” was really hard to follow. All I could figure out is that according to you… if I change genders, I have to switch shampoos too?

Well, crap, that settles it.

Possibly the nuttiest thread I’ve read, IIRC.

Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific?
Is it that one?

+1. What is wrong with you, @chela? I’d give you an F, but then I fear you’d accuse me of making a death threat as well. Hanging of low letter grades is too good for some people.

Lord Haw Haw Zoster calling from Germany establishes contact again.

Only that I pointed before at a good reason why that could take place in some locations, and still nowhere there is evidence from Zoster about Critical Race Theory (the point of the OP) being used in Vermont, it is more likely common sense based on evidence that minorities are suffering a high number of deaths and the Sandstormer here conveniently ignores that whites too in the most vulnerable age and high-risk condition groups have been vaccinated already in Vermont, what he points out is actually what Vermont considers the next group in need.

And after that personal dig, damur goes for long showing that 1) he had no need to complain about me but to Zoster. Then 2) he finishes with an indirect accusation of liberals that are involved in the thread too, as using CRT for circle jerking.

The CRT was closed thanks to Zoster showing no evidence whatsoever that the bump of the thread was related to the vaccination issue he condemned.

Still, damuriajashi in that CRT thread had to reach for his hobby horse and also he did not bother to point at evidence that CRT researchers are in favor of. He still thinks that it is mostly the left who are discriminating against Asians. @Kimstu @k9bfriender and @iiandyiiii among others pointed at how flawed that was, but he still continued just before the thread was locked.

[damuriajashi]

It is because crt can be many things to many people that it has been used to perpetuate discrimination against asians buy those white school boards.

What I see is the right wing talking points that are still planted in his head. The reality is not looking good for the right wingers as Asians are the ones realizing that the current Republican party is not really their friend.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/politics/house-judiciary-asian-american-discrimination-hearing/index.html

Actor Daniel Dae Kim appeared before Congress Thursday and didn’t hold back in criticizing GOP lawmakers for failing to back a resolution condemning anti-Asian action across the country.

“Hawaii 5-0” and “Lost” star Kim testified in September 2020 at the time the resolution was being debated (it eventually passed, though with no Republican votes). Speaking before the House Judiciary Committee Thursday via a video call, Kim said he was “both honored and dismayed” to be addressing lawmakers again.

“Some of you may remember I that I was with you just this past September discussing the importance of diversity in American media,” he said, referencing HR-908. “I was disheartened to find that for a bill that required no money or resources, just a simple condemnation of acts of hate against people of Asian descent, 164 members of Congress–all Republican–voted against it.”

Huh. Who knew that when DemonTree said

they meant more than just that one thread? Not a peep since then.

Lovely!

Sadly, it was not to last. Aah well, one month respite was better than nothing.

And then the ZosterSandstorm still relies on his hobby horse / boogieman of an argument that Communists CRT proponents are involved with no evidence whatsoever.

And now the Virginia education thread is closed. Suffice to say very early it was established that the source was wrong about what they were going to do with the standards regarding Math in Virginia.

It was then just looking at ZosterSandstorm and DemonTree to see who would be the most creative at grasping at straws and creatively cutting quotes from others to get the debate going.

DemonTree in all her glory showing how clueless she is and with her words show why the Orwellian reasons from white governors and congress people to ban Critical Race Theory do resonate among the ones that are clueless and disingenuous like her.

It does not matter that in reality what the bigoted politicians are trying to do includes the silencing of minority researchers, and that includes Jews too.

In other news, ZosterSandstorm got banned from the CRT thread by continuing to rant about his conspiracy theory about how the Jews CRT scholars are taking over the world education in the US.

ZS, nearly a month ago: I’m not allowed to discuss magnet school admissions on this board…

Now you aren’t, I guess.

@DemonTree is a race realist who believes there is a hierarchy of races with respect to intelligence, and that this explains differences in academic achievement.

This is real argument she’s been wanting to have the whole time.

And now octopus shows in that thread that he was hooked by the anti-intellectual and bigoted bait.

Not surprised either.