I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

And he calls the rest of us a hive mind, when he has permanently mind melded with the right wing propaganda machine.

The hive mind belief is one of the more annoying ones. Why isn’t the more common reaction “Huh, these other people, who generally seem intelligent in other ways, seem to all disagree with me. Maybe I should see if they have a point?”

I mean, I didn’t think I was being insulting to people in a recent thread, but I was told I came off that way, so I backed out of the thread.

Perhaps, but in citing yourself as an example of someone with a notable ability to concede that other people have a point, if it now transpires that other people disagree that this is one of your notable characteristics, you should then be prepared to concede that other people making that point have a point.

It would had I actually said what you claimed. I said I didn’t understand the “hivemind” claim, and then gave an example of a situation where I backed down. octopus, the guy I am talking about, never seems to back down.

I may think someone has a point, but that’s not the same thing as saying I think they’re right. You can be wrong but have some kernel of truth in what you’re saying. In this particular case, that kernel of truth is that I was coming off badly.

At no point do I think that such reactions towards what I say indicate a hivemind. But I very much do backdown all the time. If you think I don’t, then my conclusion is not that you are a hivemind, but that you are not here, seeing how often I back down. I may not be perfect in that, but I never claimed to be. It’s hard to know when you should argue back and when you should back down.

The thing I don’t get about octopus is how he never seems to consider that. Rather than backdown on anything, everyone arguing against him means we’re a hivemind. If he just concluded “I’m explaining myself poorly,” I’d have much less of a problem with him.

She’s not clueless, she’s just a straight up racist.

Yep.

As I said in the other tread, racism is ignorance too. A very peculiar form that causes a lot of harm.

Whenever I read that twerp’s posts, the user name always scans as “Zonderstormfront”. Dollars to donuts, I’m not the only one experiencing that.

So you posted 4 paragraphs insisting that I did not have a valid point when I suggested that maybe you aren’t the archetype for someone who readily admits that other people have a point.

Well that right there is your problem. You read that twerp’s posts.

Too true, friend. Too true.

And the third stooge, damuriajashi, comes into ring; only to show how he forgets that he never posted evidence of CRT guiding the big “conspiracy” in education admissions. And regardless if evidence was posted already, damur still denies that some Asians or Jews are using CRT in research that he considers useless. I guess that what the Uighurs are enduring at the hands of the Chinese government is not useful to him.

He’s another race realist, has been pretty clear about that for years now

He’s sealioning like a mf in the CRT thread.

I mean:

Thanks, but I’m not biting on that “But they need to have said those exact words!”. hook. Been there, done that, told the morally bankrupt trolls to fuck off.

DA’s sooo badly wanting to have a discussion about why Asians do well at Uni without crossing that GD scientific racism line. The thirst, it’s palpable.

DA’s shitting up that thread something fierce. "Oh, I’ve been away from the board for a few weeks, let me read a thread and respond individually to every fucking post in it! Nobody wants his opinion even once, much less five thousand times in a row.

The “Does CRT claim everything bad is due to racism or can we keep blaming black people for underachieving?” argument is going well too.

WAS

That is all.

That WAS all.

Too-shay.

I REALLY need to read a few posts past the one I’m responding to, especially when there are tens of posts left before I catch up.

Hey, I’m now fully vaccinated. I’d be delighted to shake your hand.