I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

How about a cite for this new lie about me, you lazy, rock-dumb liar? In addition to the cites for your other lies about me?

That’s one time. But I think he did it one other time as well.

I also think he might as done the whole “I can’t be racist against asians, I have asians in my family” bit.
But that might have been Mr. Dibble. The thread is almost 1000 posts long, I don’t know how you can stand going through it.

No, it’s because I recognize a liar when I see one, you fucking liar.

I thought ASL_v2.0 meant because she’s getting pretty much ignored in this Pit thread that’s supposed to be half hers…

Cite, you lying, worthless piece of shit. Are you this fucking lazy and dishonest in your personal life?

Well, given that I’m part-Asian, sure, I guess I “have asians in my family”[sic].

Well he projected that humping of wolves hard to one opponent in this thread.

It has been said that one should only feed the good wolf that is inside of us. DA is not only feeding his bad one, but fucking it up.

Speaking of fuckups:

Nope, you are confirming here that you did lie. You can not find any example of him declaring anything about relatives, showing that when you declared that about him it was a lie.

As a demonstration of intelligence, you are only certifying your idiocy. Both in the regular and ancient Greek sense.

I have to say also that more than once I did mention in threads that I’m a Hispanic, so you should know because you claim to know so much about posters that get under your skin. And guess what is also a symptom of being a racist? You will not guess it for sure, but others already know, it is to constantly disparage the intelligence of any minority that dares to complain about injustice.

Fuck off with your “poor character,” your judgment of anyone’s character is just about negatively correlated with their actual character. It’s not nitpicking to show that you make claims without any effort to see if your claims are true: your shameful harrassing of iiandyiiii over something you can’t even remember if it’s him is evidence, your claim about opposition to SHSAT without taking the literal 5 seconds needed to Google the claim is evidence, your stupid accusation that I’m racist based on something iiandyiiii said (that also wasn’t racist) is evidence.

I know folks in your life have told you that you’re smart. I know you believe you are. But everything about how you conduct yourself here demonstrates the opposite. You’re intellectually lazy, you lack honor, and you’re ideologically hidebound. You’re the online equivalent of the meth-head neighbor who gets drunk and shoots squirrels out the back window of his house, and whose only saving grace is that he’s a lousy shot.

Are these the same people who told SlackerInc the same thing? We really should track those fuckers down and make them stop.

So when you are presented with evidence of your use of your black relatives as rhetorical devices, its not what it looks like? Don’t worry your tribe will protect you. Hell if they can justify gigo’s existence, protecting your “virtue” should be a cakewalk.

And for the record, I do have hispanic and native american (and white) people in my extended family, this is america, who doesn’t have multicultural families? It doesn’t give me a whole lot more competency in anti-hispanic and native american (or anti-white) racism than I would have just by caring about those things. If you need black people in your family to care about black people, you might be scum. YMMV.

It’s those goddamned standardized tests. If ever there were evidence that they don’t track actual intelligence, TweedleDam and TweedleInc are it.

“Rhetorical devices”? How about a cite for this, you lying fuck. Along with the cites you still owe me for your other bullshit claims about me. Mentioning my family when it’s relevant to the discussion doesn’t make them “rhetorical devices”; it doesn’t make me “hiding behind them”; etc. You’re just a lazy liar, and it turns out, a dishonorable person.

Under this metaphor, I’ll grant that he is allowing the bad wolf to have its way with him.

Amusing to see this lying fuck doing the exact same thing that he says he has a problem with me doing. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with discussing one’s family when it’s relevant to a discussion, but it’s amusingly hypocritical to see it from this lying piece of shit in this very thread.

In the quote I’d say if I had to pick just “yes” or “no” then I’d say you were using them as rhetorical devices, rather than any specific relevant experience you were sharing.

It’s still quite a long ways from “gap-toothed”, mind you.

It’s the same cite I cited above.

Hey, BTW. Do your black relatives know you use them as rhetorical devices? Do your hispanic relatives get jealous and ask for equal time?

What would you do if the argument was about the predominantly hispanic magnet school and they wanted to replace a bunch of hispanics with blacks, whose side do you take there. Gee, that would be tough. Let’s hope it never happens.

And here’s the lying, hypocritical fuck doing it in a different thread:

It could be both, maybe?

Oh that’s a good point. But if you don’t show up for lunch you can’t really complain about going hungry.

What cite? You still haven’t made any cites, you lazy, lying fuck. Someone else did, but it was irrelevant to your bullshit lies about me.

Well, do you have asian relatives?