Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

I understand that you would like me to be more cordial and polite about your racism toward people like my children but I have no more fucks to give for your sensitivities and fragile egos. If you are racist, the least I can do is make it crystal fucking clear why you are a racist.

That’s because you’re a racist. You may be coming around to the realization that there are aspects of affirmative action that are indeed racist but you didn’t get there because deferred to your privileged white ass. Demanding that minorities control their tone and remain polite in the face of racism is a pretty big ask.

I’M NOT A DICK BECAUSE OF MY POLITICAL BELIEFS I AM A DICK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING RACIST AND INSISTING THAT YOU ARE DOING TI IN THE NAME OF SOCIAL JUSTICE.

So that’s a “no” then?

Listen, you can choose to stop being racist at any point. It is entirely up to you, this is why being a racist is so horrible, it is a choice you make and you are choosing to be a horrible thing. It is forgivable when you don’t realize how horrible you are but once it is pointed out to you the response shouldn’t be that I’m being too rude in how I point out your racism. Should it?

I posted your words where you seem to be saying that throwing a few asian kids under the bus (mostly for the benefit of white kids) is OK because it results in some black and hispanic kids getting into a program they otherwise wouldn’t qualify for. That’s racism. You are a racist. You might not like the label but it is accurate.

I’m sorry that I’m not more polite when arguing with racists. John Lewis used to be very good at it but the man was a saint. I’m just a man with feet of clay. You’re just a privileged white racist that insists that I think about your fucking feelings as I argue with you about your racism against children that look like me.

I would suggest you stop being racist. You will see my demeanor change almost overnight. I engage in other threads about sports and even in other great debates about things like taxes and the economy and I can be pretty dispassionate. But dealing with racists and their racist arguments just rubs me the wrong way.

Yes, because you are racist. You think it’s OK to discriminate against asians in favor of others. At the root of this sentiment is that asians can afford it somehow.

I think they just closed the thread.

And my argument was that moderators step in before the provocation leads to a response.

It’s easy to ignore one idiot trying to provoke you. It’s harder when there is a dogpile of folks provoking you.