I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

Hard to reply when we decided we don’t want to actually see his posts.

Pretty sure that’s her.

Misgendering isn’t pretty, no matter who it’s happening to.

That’s not misgendering, fuck right off with that noise.

That’s dehumanizing.

Notice you didn’t call out the exact same usage for DA.

Good call on the apostrophe abuse, though.

Also not pretty.

Checks forum…

Fuck off. Not here to be pretty.

Oh look, you got called out on your bigotry again, you hypocritical fuck. Maybe you should shut up and learn rather than shout back.

My, my, look at who’s come crawling out of the woodwork like the pathetic stalker he is.

Of course, this will be another case where you’ll be completely unable to actually point out the hypocrisy. But keep fucking that teddy…

Learn what? How to correct a typo?

Someone doesn’t understand what the word “bigotry” means.

…or the word “hypocrisy.”

Lest anyone get a wrong idea about me, MrDibble isn’t the one of you two I have on ignore.

I considered reporting it as not stating a question for debate, and asking to have it moved to MPSIMS. They only posted a short summary saying some high school far away from me changing its admission policy, plus links. I can’t think of something more mundane and pointless. But it’s liable to drop off the page on its own, not worth the bother.

~Max

If a troll posts a shit-post and nobody responds, did it make a sound?

Well, it would if someone read it aloud and chose not to respond to it.

/ridiculouspedantry

Great minds think alike.

Maybe not, but its stench makes it all the way over here.

The Governor Tarkin of trolls? Or shall we just call it a “Grand Moff” and rely on the reader’s intellect to draw the connection?

As in “@damuriajashi made the Grand Moff of troll posts.”

I’m surprised you’ve missed Dibble’s blatant homophobia.

Again, something you’ve never backed up whenever you repeat the lie, pony-yiffer.

I did too. So some in situ citations would be nice.
Thanks in advance!

I wouldn’t hold my breath, but miracles do happen.

But it’s probably going to be some indiscriminate use of “cocksucker” in a 2003 pitting or some such weak-ass shit.