I pit DrDeth

Nah, you’re a snotty obnoxious litte wart hog over here too–the only reason you aren’t on the 'Raffe any more is that nobody puts up with your idiocy.

It is The Pit. It’s allowed.

Can you stop being completely wrong with every post in this thread tonight please?

This is the Pit, Only Miller mods the pit unless it is a emergency.
If you think a post should be modded, what are you suppose to do? Oh yeah, flag the damn thing.
Also how the hell is this off board?
So, stop with your stupid games. You’re embarrassing yourself.

What if they just want to win stupid prizes?

A) You didn’t report it.

B) In what sense is that “bringing something over from another board?” It’s specifically about your behavior in this thread. The fact that someone thinks you’re an asshole in two different places on the internet isn’t “bringing something over from another board.”

Ironically, @Heffalump_and_Roo’s whinging about moderation (or the lack of it) actually comes much closer to being a violation of board rules than… well… anything else in this thread.

Trust me, if I knew of fifty other fuckin’ boards that stupid officious pecksniffian little twat was blatting all over I’d bring it up on every one of them. AND link every one of them back here. Snotrag.

Because they’re using nicknames and other shit from that other board, They clearly are trying to bring over the same memes from over there. They’re accusing her of Just Asking QUestions, and are using names like Roo. Even the DrDeth name is one that’s just used over there.

It’s pretty clear the poster found her post mentioned over there and then came in and decided to harass her. And board wars are supposed to be against the rules.

They even just got through admitting that that would follow the poster to other boards to attack them, if they knew where they posted.

OF course, I’m going to be attacked for this. Because that’s all the people who enjoy harassing others can do. They can’t make good counterarguments, so they lash out like children.

The funny thing is, I actually though @Heffalump_and_Roo was being an idiot. But then the trolls came in and made me sympathetic to the poster who is at least trying toi be decent, not the person who loves harassing people because her life is so meaningless otherwise.

Too many pronouns. I have no idea who is who.

FigNorton used to be Special K? I did not know that.

I just checked. No post about Roo posting in this thread on the other board. Roo is her nickname on both boards to the best of my knowledge. I knew her first here.

Note: I removed unfair language, still within normal edit window.

No fair bashing children.

I think this is a reference to people thinking FigNorton was CarnalK.

No board has a monopoly on JAQing off. I’m pretty sure I heard it here first.

You are conveniently leaving out the rest of my post. I go out of my way to make multiple arguments in case one is incorrect. I obviously didn’t have time to check over there before you decided you were going to help a troll troll a poster you don’t like.

The thing is, you post over there, so you knew what she was talking about. Anyone who has ever been over there knows that the stuff SmarAleq said came from that forum.

And yet, you were so angry you forgot how to make paragraph breaks.

@BigT Hey to be fair you edited your post and so I edited mine, please check my post again. I took out the 2nd prize part. Besides not angry at you. A little angry at Roo. (It will blow over fast though.)

Yeah, that’s what I meant. It didn’t occur to me until just now that there could be also be a poster called SpecialK. For the second time today, my bad.

I’m breaking my usual policy of not reading anything you write to address this.

The rule about board wars applies to a very narrow, specific situation that, AFAIK, has happened maybe twice in the history of the board, and not any time in the last decade. The rule specifically forbids starting a thread on the SDMB for the purpose of recruiting people to deliberately troll another message board. There is no rule expressly forbidding people on another board doing the same to us, although anyone who came here expressly to fuck with the board would be banned for trolling anyway, so it’s a moot point. As a general principle, we don’t mod people for what they post on other boards.

The board war rule does not apply here in anyway.

There is also a rule about not bringing offboard drama on to the SDMB. The primary purpose of this is actually related to real-life conflicts. If you’re fighting with your spouse, fight with them in real life, not on the boards. Nobody wants to see you airing your family bullshit like that. The second case is, we don’t want two people who are having a spat on some anime board to continue their spat here. Nobody cares about your drama. Go fight each other on the board where this shit started.

The post in question referenced only things that had been posted on this board. It didn’t mention any other conflict, here or else where. Whatever history there is between those two posters on other boards, it’s not being brought into this thread. Using the same insult in both places is not bringing drama over from another board, it’s just being uncreative. If SmartAleq thinks Heffalump and Roo is an asshole on this board, it’s not surprising that they think they’re an asshole on another board, as well. As long as they keep their fights properly siloed, nobody’s breaking any rules.

This is not true. Why would it be? People don’t call you Exit. Why would people call me by a second name?

I haven’t seen anyone who just posts on this board call me Roo that I recall, and I’ve been paying attention.

The last person to call me Roo was FigNorton. No one else on this board has called me that that doesn’t come from somewhere else.

What are you angry about?

Roo wasn’t mentioned at all over there in any recent time, you useless fucking waste of skin. Why on earth are you so butthurt about the GB? Is it because we mocked you so hard when you tried to rally the posters over there to spam bomb the emails of the SDMB Admins?