I pit DrDeth

[Moderating]
Now this is bringing over drama from the other board. While I appreciate the real-time example, please knock it off.

No warning issued.
[/Moderating]

Sorry, Miller.

I do however get called What Jim and a few other things. They’re basically nicknames. Roo is yours. I didn’t pick What Jim, I don’t mind it, that’s for sure.

Oh, and actually I get called WE, WE? and Exit at times.

I was a little angry at you at first misrepresenting the clearly specified ruling that was specifically for one poster and then trying to stir shit with your “innocent little question” about what ever did poor DrDeth do to deserve this.

Actually just typing that has me a little angry at you again. But whatever, JAQ away.

That’s exactly what I was referring to; I saw he was composing a post in that thread and came here to be sarcastic.

We both know that isn’t true. You couldn’t get in the swipes at me if you didn’t read what I say. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t agree with your decision. The nicknames and accusing her of “just asking questions” come from over there. It wasn’t just about her post over here, but accusing her of doing the same thing on this board that she does over there.

However, it is clearly a matter of interpretation. I gave it my best shot, because I hate it when people pull that shit on me. At least now it’s clear where the line is–you can use names and memes from the other board, but not actually mention posts from over there.

Sorry, @Heffalump_and_Roo. It sucks knowing that you have a stalker, but the best you can do is not let them learn any more info about you. Believe me, if they learn anything, they will try and find you on other websites. I know from experience (though probably not from the same poster).

Would you care to add any extra drama to this thread @BigT?
“a stalker”, are you fucking kidding me?

You’re so fucking convinced of this, but you haven’t even gone over there, so how in the fuck would you know?

Ah, that’s right, it doesn’t matter -

You spray shit at the wall and wait to see what sticks.

Do you need a hand getting off that cross? No, what am I thinking? You’re having a grand old time up there.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Happiness does not come about only due to external circumstances; it mainly derives from inner attitudes. — Dalai Lama

Wise words indeed.

@discobot can we all get along? Can we, can we get along?

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

So there’s hope after all!

Be careful not to call me raven, then.

This thread now:

Nevermore!

That’s so… you.

@discobot quote the raven

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot, you’re an idiot.

You did it wrong.

@discobot quoth the raven