I pit DrDeth

Quoth discobot nevermore. :frowning:

Okay, okay. I think I got it…

@discobot, tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn, it shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore—clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

Thanks, discobot! I guess things aren’t so “dreary” after all…

Quoth the raven, “she’s just outside, I’ll go get her”

I got a little lost, which one is the troll?

I think SmartAlec is the troll while Miller and What Exit are aiding and abetting the troll. DrDeth is an innocent victim and Roo is Just Asking Questions in a totally innocuous way. BigT is, of course, a heroic knight in shining armor.

I think it was SmartAlec, in General Questions, with the lead pipe.

Puh-LEASE, people it’s AleQ–with a Q! Also, I admit nothing. :wink:

And somehow I’m the one who gets not warned.

First they came for the disruptive morons who couldn’t spell properly…

And everybody was happy.

The fact that he thinks his long documented history of disruptive behavior is “imaginary” tells you everything you need to know about his grip on reality.

His father once had a grip on reality.

Was that before or after he single-handedly won the war in the Pacific theater?

Hey!, you show some respect!

His father existed once, maybe.

He’s really doubling down on his “thickest skull in the west” routine over in that ATMB thread.

I highly doubt that this is true, but if the Pit thread really DID turn What_Exit against DrDeth, that would certainly be one good thing to come out of the Pit.

He keeps insisting that it is a personal vendetta by What_Exit in spite of all the evidence that is presented to the contrary, and that he is a (poor me) victim of unfairness.

Something about that approach sounds vaguely familiar… who could I be thinking of?

It looks like Asperger Syndrome to me. From wikipedia:

Asperger syndrome is distinguished by a pattern of symptoms rather than a single symptom. It is characterized by qualitative impairment in social interaction, by stereotyped and restricted patterns of behavior, activities, and interests, and by no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or general delay in language. Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis

Eh, could be – and he has it worse than I do.