I Pit Martin Hyde

It does seem as though you are having quite a bit of difficulty in keeping up with the intelligent discussion that Gigobuster is having.

Maybe you are right to retire from the game.

Uh, so for one you actually aren’t even with your glib statement showing much knowledge of the Nazi eugenics program. The Nazi eugenics program was not the same as its mass murder program targeting Jews. It actually was inspired by the American eugenics programs (which is part of what I think helped Americans realize eugenics is a bad practice), and to my knowledge it did not sterilize Jews or racially target them for sterilization. The vast majority of people sterilized under the program were people held in German facilities for mental health / developmental disorders (people with schizophrenia, developmental disorders like Down’s Syndrome, Autism etc), and people who were considered “degenerates” which at that time included homosexuals, and people with physical disabilities (deafness, blindness, epilepsy.)

I actually haven’t seen much evidence the Germans did targeted sterilization of mass numbers of Jews. And from sort of a grim perspective, I’m not sure that’s surprising. The Germans sterilized people they didn’t want to pass on their genes, but that they otherwise were okay leaving alive. The Jews were not in that category after the “final solution” was implemented. It makes little sense to waste time and resources sterilizing people you’re shipping off to gas chambers.

It is not that discussion you numb nuts (that as per your “rules” you lost the chance to avoid this to continue being the roast that it is)

In any case, as I cited you are truly ignoring that the forced sterilization does likely lead to the elimination of tribes, that it only looks more “civilized” is not a good reason to ignore how that still results in ethnic cleansing.

I’m not in the habit of replying to my own posts–but this actually highlights a lot of the “problem” the people angry at things I’ve said are themselves so deeply ignorant of history they spew a lot of misinformation.

Correcting misinformation is one of the core missions of the board, but this little cabal of nimwits gets enraged by it.

Well, more ignorance.

The United States was an international leader in eugenics. Its sterilization laws actually informed Nazi Germany. The Third Reich’s 1933 “Law for the Prevention of Offspring with Hereditary Diseases” was modeled on laws in Indiana and California. Under this law, the Nazis sterilized approximately 400,000 children and adults, mostly Jews and other “undesirables,” labeled “defective.”

UP next: We compare Reservations to the Warsaw Ghetto.

You probably should’ve spent more than 30 seconds googling. That article is factually incorrect that the ~400,000 Nazi sterilizations were “mostly Jews.” In fact it was predominantly not Jews.

The entire purpose of the eugenics program by the way was to purify the “German race”, which is one of the reasons not very many Jews were affected by it. It’s also worth mentioning of the 400,000 people sterilized under the program, over 300,000 were later murdered when the Nazis decided that sterilization wasn’t enough for those “unworthy of life.”

There was extensive German research into mass sterilization in the 1940s, specifically Himmler had a desire to at one point keep many of their slave laborers they were using around for the medium term. But they didn’t want them propagating, so it was seen as necessary to find a way to mass sterilize them. Jewish slave laborers were intended to be sterilized by these mass sterilization programs as well. The medical sterilizations the Germans performed against their people for “racial hygiene” used vasectomies and tubal ligations, which were considered to be too time consuming and expensive for mass use, for women especially that procedure regularly requires a few weeks recovery time in that era.

But the realities of the war overtook the Germans plans in this regard, and their mass sterilization stuff never got out of the experimental stage.

Dumb poster proven to be dumb, posts another dumb thing.

:cry:
Also, yeah, I know, the reservations are in North America and the Ghetto was in Europe so they’re totally different!

Maybe you’d like to talk about how the Armenian Genocide killed a bunch of Native Americans next (or I can just type up some other random incorrect fact about history to fill in whatever one you planned to respond with next.)

https://ihpi.umich.edu/news/forced-sterilization-policies-us-targeted-minorities-and-those-disabilities-and-lasted-21st

The United States was an international leader in eugenics. Its sterilization laws actually informed Nazi Germany. The Third Reich’s 1933 “Law for the Prevention of Offspring with Hereditary Diseaseswas modeled on laws in Indiana and California. Under this law, the Nazis sterilized approximately 400,000 children and adults, mostly Jews and other “undesirables,” labeled “defective.”

Mind you , that does not include the many times gruesome sterilization experiments done on the death camps of the Nazis, Jews were most of the ones being subjected to that, but I guess they don’t count since they ended up dead.

This is tired BS that trolls like yourself like to parrot. It doesn’t seem to occur to you that people get called racist because they are racist.

Your cite is your post? Dumb fuck.

Racist? Off limits! Rapist totes cool!

Hey, I notice in this thread:

You were thinking of getting therapy–you probably should, you obviously have emotional/mental problems.

I guess I’m living rent free in your head now. Enjoy my posting history. :rofl:

FYI you’ve fallen below my quality threshold for further response. This is my formal declaration any posts by crowmanyclouds going forward in this thread will not be responded to by me, but my lack of response does not indicate either agreement or disagreement with the content of those posts.

Had never heard of you before, just saw a new idiot walk in and decided to do my research. I wasn’t at all surprised to find someone with mental health issues.

Yes, declare victory and depart the field . . . it’s the only way.