I pit non polar

I don’t get it, though. If you’re actually European, how are you having trouble finding girls in the U.S.?

Maybe we should stop horsing around and put this to a vote. Yay or neigh?

Spaces go after commas, not before, you dickhead.

Trying to pick up a foreign-exchange student for the green card?

I’ve been meaning to pit nonpolar, but I didn’t know where to begin. Also, before questioning his country of origin, keep in mind he’s a crude dolt, who if not bigoted, is extremely ignorant. My cites? Enjoy.

Only an eggplant like you would fry the sugar!

his last two posts have just about convinced me… :eek:

Don’t know about the word, but EddyTeddyFreddy is a well known horse lover and horse owner. I believe the quote you referenced was nonpolar’s extraordinarily mature and witty attempt to tell her to get lost.

(Btw, it’ll never happen, nonpolar. Better just run and hide when you see her coming. Pit wits with her and you won’t have a wit left to pit wit’!)

:smiley:

,And if , I ,ever see you , punch in , your ,maggot infested head ,will ,surely follow.

I’m an eggplant? okay

hmm eggplant…I wonder what he meant by that

BTW I love horses have been breaking and training them for years. While they can definitely be a pain in the ass. Small brained and stupid isn’t exactly how I’d describe them.

Look, mother fucker! Insults may be allowed, but threats aren’t, you incredibly stupid and worthless excuse for a human!

:mad:

The rooster crows at midnight?

I know they’d teach that Hitler was as bad as the U.S. What I meant was it’s one thing to learn about Hitler, and another to actually live under the conditions of Communist Poland. Winessing what Communism is like first hand. Though I suppose that wouldn’t explain the abject hatred for the U.S. and seeming favor of Germany. :smack:

Directed to the nonpolar peice of shit, btw

Betting has now officially opened as to the date when nonpolar bites the dust.

I choose Sept. 4th.

ok, everybody duck

because…

soon…

"INCOMING MOD SMITE!!!" :eek:

(hide the women and children) :smiley:

Ignore previous reply. I guess it was 3. :wink:

I apologize to NoClueBoy but , in the heat of discussion when the whole world is tearing me apart I lost my composure OK.

Now ya see, like n/p’s attempt at insulting someone while claiming horses to be stupid. Your insult to me is not necessarily what you make it out to be.
Eggplant is excellent when fried. Especially if you’ll mix a light batter with water and corn starch adding a pinch of brown sugar to the mix. Let the eggplant soak a few minutes and then lightly sift a bit of flower on both sides. A sprinkle of lemon-pepper and garlic-salt really add to the flavor. Especially if you’ve got some bacon-ranch dressing for dipping the crispy fried sticks of eggplant into.

I guess we can’t all be on the wittiest list. :frowning:

:wink:

It’s Atticus you need to apologise to, not me. But, you may have crossed a line the mods won’t let you back over. Not my call.

Good rule of thumb: don’t threaten people. You will never like the consequences. Not in real life, nor here.

Another rule of thumb: stop being an idiot in every thread you post to.