I think I have a tapeworm.

If it’s not Scottish, it’s CRAP!!! - Mike Myers

Whatever that is.

Er, the scotch tape test actually tests for pinworms, if I remember correctly. You take a microscope slide and stick some double-sided scotch tape to it, then press the slide around the patient’s anal area. The mama worm comes out at night - quite literally - and lays her eggs on the skin around your anus. If there are eggs there, they will be stuck on to the scotch tape and they can be seen under a microscope. There are all kinds of dodgy stories about curious daddies staying up to see the worms emerge from their kids’ bums.

Now that was too much information.

Ugh…I was hungry until I read this thread. Maybe that’ll help you stop eating so much Auntie Em.

By the way, I also get the same cravings you mentioned sporadically. I can go through a whole tub of icecream in one sitting, and other days can hardly eat a sandwich. Maybe it’s boredom? Could definately be signs of PMS…

I have no idea.

Auntie, I had the same “symptoms” about a week ago. And it really had me wondering “what the hell?!!?” Not only was I eating frequnetly, but I was gorging myself to the point where I would feel seriously uncomfortable. (Like one more bite would make me explode.)

No PMS, no pregnancy, nothing of the sort.

I was seriously starting to wonder if I had developed an eating disorder overnight.

I resolutely decided to end whatever the weird cycle was by eating only soup when I got the weird desire to devour. Eventually, my body got back to its regular groove. But man, oh, man was it ever weird for that week.

What Broken Doll said. Just read this thread and you’ll never eat again.

I was gonna have lunch. Now I can only think of worms crawling through my throat and laying eggs in my butt.

How 'bout some spaghetti for lunch?