I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that) - a poll of sorts

Thank you.:slight_smile:

Yeah, you’re probably right about that one.

You’ve checked?

Mouse molester.:D:p

It’s such a recent thing I still don’t know how I feel about her. It was such an odd situation too. I don’t want to start hating her - but I’m also mature enough to realize that you really aren’t her anyway (she’s supposedly on a vacation right now, and doesn’t have access to computer), so even if I did, it wouldn’t rub off on you :wink:

Be treated with anything less than respect.
Also the pee/poo/pain stuff and no facials.

{{{Flybynight}}} Ok, because I’d hate for you to hate me because you hate her.

If that makes any sense.

I think I’m going to hand out awards at the end of the thread for “Best/Most ______ Thread”

Right now, I think this is going to win “Most Complete Summary of What Everyone Else Has Been Saying Using the Fewest Words”

:wink: and I agree fully with the sentiment…

I used to breed the little creeps. For snake food. Kinda hard not to notice when you pick up a mouse by the tail and all you can see are nuts and a pair of feet. :smiley:

I feel so lucky. You see, the //\etallibabe had promised me the ass this weekend! I get it on somewhat of a quarterly basis, if I’ve been good.

BTW, the secret - use olive oil as lube. It doesn’t sting like commercial lubes do, and it stays slick instead of getting sticky. (and it’s natural!)

oh, and all you people who say no to pee are missing out.

I’m such a perv!

This thread makes my most recent sig very relevant.

Thanks Branwen

And //\etalhea|), you’re a bastard, and I hate you.
Just kidding. Sort of. :wink:
And the next person that brings up the mouse here gets kicked out. This is my thread dangit!

:eek: Well, I’ve never been that close to tell. Usually if I see a mouse I’m running in the other direction. Although I did learn one horrible, horrible day that they can jump like they have springs on their feet.

Flybynight, will you just let me off with a slap on the wrist because I didn’t mention yourmouse?

My my…
Our host hath laid down the law.
Usurping his thread with hijacks!
Simply disgraceful.
Everyone will be good now :slight_smile:

Won’t we?

:eek:

I don’t know that I’ll let you off that easy, but we can negotiate, since it wasn’t my mouse per se.

And another rule, try to include at least one thing related to the OP in each post :stuck_out_tongue:

Another thing I wouldn’t do for an SO: give up watching stupid movies. If my gf said I couldn’t watch Dude, Where’s My Car or Super Troopers for the millionth time, I’d have to tell her to get lost. I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am.

Ok, we can do that.:smiley: So what’s my punishment?

Ooohh, he’s getting demanding now.:wink:

Ok, I wouldn’t give up going back to school. There. On topic.

I think you should at least tell us your mouse’s name lol… and is he an animal in bed??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Another thing I wouldn’t give up… chatting and the net… though I would cut down my time for sure. But I have made good friends and wouldn’t want to lose touch with them.

Oh, you just had to go there. And then offset it by following my other rule. Hmm… maybe it all evens out. Or maybe you need to suffer whatever punishment I feel necessary for Branwen.

His name was Fluffy, if you must know. And I’m animal enough for both of us in bed. And that’s the end of it!!! It’s over now!

I wouldn’t give up living next to the mountains or next to the ocean (preferably sunny and warm oceans). I have to be one of the two places - no flat landlocked towns for me, thank you very much. I need to be able to escape sometimes.

I’m still waiting.;):smiley:

Fluffy? Aww, how cute. Ok, I’m not saying another word about it.

I agree with Rhino’sHoney. I wouldn’t give up hanging out on the net.

Well I just gave up my chance at banishing you from my threads, so… it’ll have to be something less severe. Ok, I got it - 20 push-ups, 3 laps around the field, and you have to do whatever Davebear says for the rest of this thread. That goes for Rhino’sHoney too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t give up cooking and eating the foods I love. (like any girl would ask me to stop cooking for her though, let’s be real here…)

Whew, I thought you were going to come up with something hard.

Bwahahaha! I checked back just in time! :smiley:

Oooh! This is gonna take some thought. evil grin I’ll have to get back to you.

And, ya’ know…Branwen seems awfully anxious to be punished, considering her claim that she’s not submissive. :wink:

Oh, and I wouldn’t give up…umm…chocolate. Stupid rules. I didn’t impose rules…often

:dubious: Are we forgetting something?