I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that) - a poll of sorts

No, it was just a challenge.:smiley:

Davebear! I don’t think you need to tell everyone about about your current state!:D:p

Oh, I’ve been forgetting. Sorry Flybynight.

I wouldn’t give up…um…man, this is getting difficult. I don’t have that much. I wouldn’t give up my dreams. I know, all kinds of corny, huh?:smiley:

Nobody noticed me … hehe… am gonna sit and watch Branwen take the punishment for us both :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t give up … chocolate for him… which is good cos he loves it even more than me :smiley:

I wouldn’t give up smoking for my SO.

Cause ya gotta smoke after sex… :smiley:

Well hello there, Rhino’sHoney!

Ooohhh no, Girlfriend. There’s enough punishment to go around. You don’t get off that easy.:smiley:

That rule was just a joke anyway, I was just curious to see if anyone would pay any attention to it :cool:

Actually I just ran out of ideas too.

Whew! Thank goodness for that. I was starting to just copy off of everyone else.:smiley:

Hey! My 200th post.

Sorry Davebear. If Flybynight was joking, then you can’t punish us.:stuck_out_tongue:

Excuse me? The only rule that was a joke was the one about making every post relevent to the OP. You still get punished for talking about my MOUSE after I told you all to stop. You definitely still get punished. Nice try though :smiley:

Damn. It was worth a shot.:smiley: I had to try.

Oh, I haven’t forgotten about anyone. :smiley: I’m just trying to decide just how evil to be. What do you think, flybynight? Seems like they deserve extra punishment for trying to slide out of it, don’t you think? :smiley:

I think they’ve seen enough of the bear. I think they need the Grizzly treatment. Afterall, they ruined my perfectly good relationship with their taunting. :mad: They deserve it.

Hey, you! Hush!:smiley:

Ooh boy. I’m in trouble now.

Oh, we don’t wanna unleash the Grizz on 'em. They haven’t been that bad; just disobedient. (Besides, this is your thread, and you’d never get the blood out of the carpet.) I think I’ll just turn them over to Evil Dave for a little…fun. :smiley:

[Evil Dave]*
Laaadiezzz! Have we been naughty? Oh, splendid! I just adore naughty ladies. But, of course, we can’t just let you get away with that, now can we? No, no. That wouldn’t be right. Not at all.

Let me think…Ah! I have it. Ladies! Listen closely, now. As punishment for your wicked transgressions, you are each hereby assigned to write me a description, in glorious technicolor detail, of passionately kissing the other lady. No less than 100 words, to be posted in this thread, no later than tomorrow evening. And, no trace of repulsion is to be allowed to creep in! So, get busy, girls. Mwahahahahahaaaa!*
[/Evil Dave]

Ain’t he fun? I don’t let him out, often, because he has a nasty tendency to try to take over. But, he can be amusing, at times. :slight_smile:

So what are you going to do if we don’t?:smiley:

And that’s why I turned it over to you - I knew you’d come up with something good. I didn’t know about Evil Dave before, but I think he was a good choice…

And if Branwen really is like my ex-gf, she’ll like the thought of kissing another girl, so hopefully she’ll write something nice and juicy :smiley:

And I’ll be extremely disappointed in them if they fail to do as they’re told.

Oh, man. Guilt. :smiley:

Attention everyone!
If anyone is reading this thread, and wants to say something regarding the OP, please do so and ignore all this pointless stuff that’s going on (or if you want to chime in on our hijack, feel free to do that too. I won’t mind at all)! I don’t want to scare you away. I’m still listening and interested if you have something to say :slight_smile:

As you were…

Well, Evil Dave wanted to tie you naked over a barrel, and give RH that strap-on you were wielding, earlier. She doesn’t seem to have the same issues about such things that you do. And, he’s so good at describing such things. But, I talked him out of it…for now.

Besides, I think guilt will do the job, nicely. :smiley:

ROFL!!