I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that) - a poll of sorts

Yeah dave there are things I won’t do :slight_smile:

Ugh There are a lot of things I didn’t even list like corpses because I cannot fathom my hubby asking for stuff like THAT

On threesomes… girl chiming in here (in case anyone missed that fact from the other threads as I know you can’t see me or my growing belly from where you sit :slight_smile:

if I were to have a threesome it would have to be with another girl. I simply don’t need that many penii at once… I’m not merely a receptacle… besides I’ve never been with a girl so that’d be different.

That said I’m not big on sharing my toys so I’m definately not going to be able to share my partner. I’d be jealous and insecure (like I’m not neurotic enough already) It would end badly and I cherish my relationship too much for that.

I know all this about myself because I had a female friend in college who really wanted me to be her girlfriend… I briefly considered it but was just getting started in a new relationship with the now hubby. She was undaunted… we could all merrily be three… but I couldn’t do it. The fantasy was neat until the chance of making it a reality and the thought of all the repercussions set in. Some fantasies are better left fantasy.

Also with anal… there’s a perfectly good place right near there made to accomodate penetration very well thanks. It even provides its own lube! (how considerate :slight_smile: If he wants to do it doggy style and fantasize that he’s up a little higher that’s fine… just don’t slip :slight_smile:

Geez. Take all the fun out of it, why dontcha? There ain’t nothing like peeing on a penguin while your cousin’s sister (the Jehovah’s Witness) anally humps your wife with a strap-on.

As for me, I wouldn’t give up fishing.

So you decided to go with a penguin for that one, eh Rysdad?

Thank you for the hugs, Rhino’sHoney, Tanookie and DaveBear. Y’all are great.:slight_smile:

I have some personal reasons why I won’t try the backdoor, but I won’t go into those. I’ll just say that for me personally, it has both a high pain and yuck factor.

Ok, am I the only one who’s getting concerned about flybynight’s preoccupation with that damned mouse?

Whoops, I just now saw this.

Tristan, you almost killed someone for your SO?

Jesus, I can’t even get my husband to put down the toilet seat for me.

Branwen… my hubby taught me to keep the whole toilet closed when not in use. I learned a lot about domesticity from my wonderful spouse :slight_smile:

Oh and I’m sure flybynight and the mouse will be very happy together but what about their children?? Won’t somebody think of the children?! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t move to Texas.

:smiley:

Interesting thread. I’m starting a relationship with someone right now, and she’s got pretty definite ideas about what I should and shouldn’t do for her.

First, friends. I have a very close woman friend. My friendship with her predates by a long time my relationship with the SO. The new SO is quite jealous of this. The friend likes the SO very much (they’ve met a number of times) and there is no possibility of anything ever happening with me and the friend, and I’ve taken great pains to explain this to the new SO, but she isn’t getting it. She is very uncomfortable with the idea of me doing anything (a movie, dinner, whatever) with the friend without her (the SO) being present also. So far I’ve been able to deal with this, but I really, really don’t like it.

Second, sex. No real issues here, except that the new SO enjoys a level of roughness during sex that I’m not quite comfortable with. I cannot find it in my heart to, say, slap someone I care about. I can manage a little hair-pulling, but that’s about it.

As to three- or more-somes, can’t see that coming up. Everything else is open to negotiation. What the hell.

Well, that shouldn’t be a problem. At least not right away. From what I understand flybynight’s mouse is male.:smiley:

Oops I musta missed that :slight_smile: I guess the mouse thing doesn’t bug me much because…

In my house interspecies lesbian relationships have prospered between my dog and two of my cats for years :slight_smile:

Well looks like we’ve run amok and hijacked flybynight’s thread with the hijack he started in my thread… may the circle be unbroken… (yeah I can’t sing :slight_smile:

All a part of my evil plan. Muahahahaha:smiley:

No, not really. You know someone had to hijack his thread. Figured I may as well try to get the ball rolling.

Nope, kids won’t be a problem at all. Anal sex doesn’t even hurt with him either (of course, we can’t do it the other way around, lest I kill the poor thing :eek: ).
ok this is just wrong people. stop talking aout the mouse already!

And Rhino’sHoney rules. I can only hope to get so lucky :wink:

and maybe I’ll get to find out what I really wanted to post a thread about without ever asking explicitly. My master place is working out perfectly!

So anyway, I’m very curious about cases like LMM mentioned, having a good friend from college who is in a very serious relationship with a girl that demands a lot of him - and I know they went through some similar things in the beginning. I personally can’t imagine being with someone who would demand I give up very many significant things in my life, much less a good, long lasting friendship. I just don’t think I’d like them much after I found out that that’s what they wanted - it would kind of ruin the flavor for me. Especially if they weren’t willing to give up things that bothered me (as is the case with my friend). But to each his own - it’s none of my business, really.

So you really wanted to know about anal sex then flybynight??? Ask if you wish, I’ll answer what I can and won’t answer what I don’t want to lol… thats fair right?

(unless of course I read this allllllllllll wrong :eek: )

Well, of course not. :rolleyes: :smiley: Try it with something 9 inches long and about 2 and a half around and you might be singing a different song.

Ok, I’ve considered the anal sex thing. I might (might, mind you) be willing to try it if I felt that it was being done in love and with extreme care, and not out of a desire to dominate me, cause me pain or for the sole purpose of the man getting off.

[b/Branwen** I think the only way its enjoyable if that its done with care and not with domination in mind (for me anyway - I know some others wouldn’t mind that aspect) - if it caused pain, believe me, I wouldn’t do it - pain is one of the 4 P’s after all !!!

As I said, I’ve only done it with a few times and certainly it wouldn’t be an everytime occurence… when I did it, it was careful, consensual and I called the shots… that was the only way I would have done it.

It was very good though - there are a lot of nerve endings there so you can really feel everything (even more reason to take care) … I have to say I really enjoyed it … but it is important that you do it for the right reasons (love, cos you want to, cos you trust the person you’re with etc) and not as a negative thing (but that can be said for sex in general I think).

If someone was curious but never done it, I’d suggest they play with a toy (not a Barbie :smiley: ) first and see what they thought.

:smiley: Actually that really isn’t why I started this thread at all, but I was curious - since it seems people are talking about it in this thread a fair amount, hey, carry on! (I really don’t want to start a thread about it, honestly… we need a break from all that, I think - I’m just curious about reasons why people are ok or not ok with it - I really have no idea how common it is, being subject only to guys “locker room talk,” which probably isn’t the most accurate source :wink: ).

And on preview, Branwen, ouch. Nobody’s going near any part of my body with something like that, be it real or a strap-on. I should have made that qualification above (and that’s why, until another woman comes along, I love my mouse :D).

And furthermore, if I didn’t know better Branwen, the more I read from you, the more I’m convinced your my ex-gf spying on me :slight_smile:

You caught me. Hi sweetie. kiss:wink:

:smiley: I kid :smiley:

OH NO!

I just thought of something. Flybynight, I hope you don’t hate your ex-gf.:eek:

Branwen, I don’t blame you for your attitude regarding anal, based on what you’ve told us, here. And, I have to admire your attitude in at least being open-minded about considering, given all that.

But, RH is right, it can be wonderful, for both parties, if done properly. I’ve known women who could reach orgasm that way, without any other stimulation (aside from foreplay), so it doesn’t have to be a selfish act, on the man’s part. It’s almost certainly easier with a more “normal” size penis, too. Of course, it also requires that the man not be a total dick, too. :wink:

Oh, and as for Flyboy’s mouse fetish, I think I’ve got it figured out. There’s another thread around here, somewhere, regarding ball size. This reminded me that, ounce for ounce, male mice have the biggest balls of any creature I’ve seen. :smiley: