identify this (probably classic 80's) scifi future movie

Like I said, probably a ‘classic’, late 80’s movie everyone has seen. I don’t see a lot of movies. I remember only one specific part of it:

A bunch of people are in a bubble-contained cafe/restaurant, and the oxygen is suddenly turned off/removed from it (or something like that).

I am not against the possibility that The Governator may have been in this movie.

Anyone?

Sounds like a scene in Total Recall.

Definitely Total Recall.
TWOOO WEEEEEKS

There are earlier movies that have something similar – The Slime People and The Bubble (aka The Fantastic Invasion of Planet Earth, but they’re from the early 1960s. If it’s a 1980s movie, the already-given Total Recall is probably right (especially if it’s got Arnold in it.)

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

Yep, Total Recall.

They obviously didn’t understand that terraforming Mars would be such a hazard, they should have flipped the switch to the alien machine much sooner! I love how after they did finally flip the switch it took a whole 5 minutes for the whole of mars to have a breathable atmosphere.

I’d like to see a good remake of TR…

“Get your ahhs to Mahhs!”

“Rio” by Duran Dur… oh wait, nevermind.

P.S. - I wish I had a Quatto.

Oops. Sorry about that.

Thanks for responses.

That’s what I call my friend whenever he’s carrying his baby around in that Baby Bjorn thing.

SCREEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!
bzzzzzzzzwwwheeee :mad:

Just for the record: it wasn’t a classic.

It also reminds me of the scene from Batman where the Joker gasses the museum, including the museum restaurant.

Also not a classic.

Sigh.