If given the chance, would you have sex with a dwarf?

I would. He would have to bearded and wearing a Santa suit. MMMMM… Of course, if it was one of the Seven Dwarves, it would have to be Doc. WOOF WOOF WOOF.

HUGS!
Sqrl

For some reason, a couple of years ago I happened to read three novels in a row where the main characters were female dwarves.

The first was Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi. The protagonist had a boyfriend. (It was also one of the most unbelievably excellent novels I have ever read. You all should read it immediately.)

The second was Maybe the Moon by Armistead Maupin. The protagonist also had a boyfriend.

The third was Geek Love. I hated the book so much that I blocked it out of my consciousness. So I can’t remember whether the protagonist ever had sex with a man.

Reading the first two certainly helped “normalize” sex between a female dwarf and a male non-dwarf in my mind. In other words, after reading these books, it didn’t seem at all weird anymore.

Of course, in answer to the OP, I would have to agree with weirddave.

In my mind, when I ask this question of myself, I see the midget prostitute in Total Recall.

I gotta go with weirddave on this one. If we liked each other and she wanted to have sex, then there would be no problem. Same goes for parapalegic women, though there’d probably be a real learning curve on my part.

Poysyn said “Okay, I admit it, I am a bit of a heightist. I prefer men who are at least as tall as me (5’9”) so probably not, but hey, you never know."

Poysyn: me too, and I am 5’8". There is something Clark Gable-ish about a guy being a little taller… I just want him to be a little taller so I can wear heels without feeling paranoid. What is it about a taller man? Probably an unconsious sign of health and fertility for a guy to be taller. Where is (my fave) Desmond Morris when you need him?

But I guess if I cared for a dwarf, I would have no problem with the horizontal limbo, but I don’t think I would ever look twice at a man the same height or shorter than me.

Then again, they say that you marry your father. My mom is 5’10", my dad was 5’9". Interesting. Freud would have a field day.

I am SOOO with you on that one!

In fact, imagine if you will, a threesome with two Dwarfettes!

But seriously, folks, I would definitely have sex with a little person (being PC here). If for no other reason, than to have had sex with a little person.

Swear to god, I had this discussion yesterday!

Well, if she were a really cute dwarf … and if she was willing to put down that pick-axe and stop singing “Heigh ho, heigh ho” while we did it …

Hijack!

Green Bean, you read Geek Love? Me too, also a couple years ago. A friend who was sure I’d like that sort of thing leant it to me… I didn’t hate it, but it was one of the weirdest books I’ve ever read. Another friend of mine couldn’t deal with it, period, and gave it back to me after a few chapters. Very strange book…

End Hijack!

The brother of a friend of mine married a dwarf. I estimate that they have had sex about two thousand times. So he will have sex with dwarves, a lot.

I narrowly missed dating a little person (can’t really say “little chick”) a couple years ago: I was tempted to ask her out, but my skills with women had not yet reached their present divine stature, so I didn’t. If given the chance, I would have had sex with her. She was very cute, pleasant, etc.

I can’t, though, throw myself in with folks who proclaim that they’d get with anyone who turned them on intellectually/spiritually, whatever their appearance. For me, the greater part of wisdom gained in dating was to avoid dating women to whom I’m not physically attracted.

Mini-Me!!!

Oh, behave.