If I had a Monty Python username, it would be....

I’m a little envious of Dinsdale and Spiny Norman, frankly. If I had a Pythonesque username, it would probably be either H.M. Minister of Silly Walks, or Jethro Q. Walrustitty.

Or maybe even (deep breath now) Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-ahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

I must ponder this further…

Slight hijack, but- Spiny Norman? explain this one to me.
(I recently gave my best friend a stuffed hedgehog. She asked someone random what she should name it and he said, “spiny norman.” We cracked up over that for like an hour and a half, and the hedgehog is named Norman, but we thought it was just a funny name. We had no idea it was a Monty Python thing.)
I would be Smells_of_Elderberries

Biggus Dickus, for sure.

I’ll have to think on this for a bit. But off the top of my head I’d grab **I_got_better ** or killer_bunny.

(Holy Grail is one of the best movies ever made :smiley: )

I’ve always been quite partial to “Mousebat, Follicle, Goosecreature, Ampersand, Spong, Wapcaplet, Looseliver, Vendetta and Prang!”

Since the Holy Grail is the only Pithon I’ve been able to watch in English, can I have KillerBunny?

My to-do list includes watching all the Marx and all the Python in the original.

I just recently learned that I do: that’s why I’m hiding behind this bush :slight_smile:

How about Mary Whitehouse, MP, Umbrage?

I just want to be Bruce, to avoid any confusion.

From The Piranha Brothers sketch:

General Direction.

'Nough said.

I am. Mary Queen of Scots.

I think I’d be how about Cheddar?

Moving thread from IMHO to MPSIMS.

I started renting the episodes (of Python) once, intending to watch them all from the start. But I was bored out of my mind by the second tape.

I think they had a lot of individually genius sketches, but for the most part, I think that 90% of everything that was considered funny back then was just the shear randomness of the show. Back when, simply being random was probably enough to bust people up, because it wasn’t “proper.” But for me watching it now (for me at least), it just wasn’t that special. Watching people do random wacky stuff, switch scenes back and forth or entirely drop them midway, and such just isn’t a big “putting it to the man” these days, so I ended up spending the time hoping they would finally just tell the damn joke.

Of course, it might be that they just weren’t very good the first four episodes, and I didn’t stick with it long enough.

Anyways, I’ll have to go with Thin Mint Wafer.

Mine’s easy, because it’s true…

ahem…

shouts: "I’M BRIAN!"
or,

Raymond Luxury Yacht.

I don’t recall that one. Which bit was it from?
:wink:

What, don’t you remember Rear Admiral M.P. Sims (Mrs)?

Awesome.

I’d probably go with Mr.Creosote, myself.

Oh yes. My Python handle: Ron Obvious.

Rod O’Steele. Or possibly Wobbel E. Bits