Futz Long :rolleyes:
I think mine would be:
Take A Ride On the Rocketship Fuck You to Planet ThroatGashSoup
Y’all remember that book, right?
Frank Reade, Jr.
Tom Swift
Professor Thintwhistle and His Incredible Aether Flyer
Sorry – I can’t think of a single one.
James Tiberius Kirk.
(I can’t remember where it’s from
)
[QUOTE=BMalion]
…Elendil’s Heir, you’ve been starting some very entertaining threads lately, thanks!
[/QUOTE]
My pleasure! ![]()
Der Trihs is sci fi related. 
As for some others :
Kilometers Vorkosigan
The Stainless Steel Wombat
The Man Who Missed
Hellbore
R.O.U. Hot Retort
Victor Cachat : Iron Fist of the Revolution
The Engine
Jägermonster
Doctor Virgil Haas
Ominous Hummmmmmm
Bolo Mark XXXII
Forerunner
Galactic Patrolman
Yavac
Prince Roger
Dahak
Kharak Is Burning
Imperial Cadreman
Algotoxin
The Eternal Emperor
Sten
Thranx for Everything
Aide
Don’t Frumple the Camper !
I could go on all day . .
Elendil’s Heir, here’s one that would work for both of your username threads:
**The Blancmange from planet Skyron of the Galaxy Andromeda **
The Jasoomian
Retread Triffid
Dr. Terror’s Automaton
Hans Zarkoff
Keep Your Hans Zarkoff 
Or–
Brass Knight of Beetleburg
The Moon Ship
42
Genly Ai, or Estraven, though I’m the wrong gender for the first, and I have a gender, which makes me wrong for the second.
[QUOTE=Larry Borgia]
There’s already a Severian and a Terminus Est, though neither seem to post here anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Ahem!
[QUOTE=Terminus Est]
Ahem!
[/QUOTE]
Ah.
Welcome back.
How was Pismo Beach?
I’ve never been away. I think you have me confused with Severian. I haven’t seen him in a while.
[QUOTE=Terminus Est]
Ahem!
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, man. I could have sworn I saw “guest” under your name, but I too may have confused you with Severian.
Ylla
Rocket Summer
Minerva
[QUOTE=Larry Borgia]
Sorry, man. I could have sworn I saw “guest” under your name, but I too may have confused you with Severian.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t see why some people have so much trouble distinguishing us. He’s soft and squishy. I’m hard and pointy.
Mr. Bass
Nadrek
Konstantine Karagiosis
Tris
[QUOTE=BMalion]
Elendil’s Heir, here’s one that would work for both of your username threads:
**The Blancmange from planet Skyron of the Galaxy Andromeda **
[/QUOTE]
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!