If the SDMB was on a summer hiatus, what would be the re-runs?

The Case of the Missing Coworker of course!

The “Would You Shoot Your Child” thread mentioned in the OP is one of my favorite threads ever, though. Sometimes when I’m bored and need a laugh I reread it.

In partial accomodation to our sith friend, Darth Sensitive, a guest w/o archival search privileges, here’s one of those Star Wars threads. Join me, and we will rule the Internet together, as Dope charter member and protege Dope member… okay, I’ll stop now. (Seriously, though there’s pages of archived SW threads to enjoy, so you’d might as well plunk down your $15 and geek out with us.)

Don’t underestimate the power of the pepperoni!

[thread=353356]Don’t forget to turn the power off![/thread]

I plan on it. The CC company is being a pain in issuing a card. I have some time left on my guest-ship, but will convert to real memberness ASAP.

And that’s great. No lie.

You guys are playing way too nice, doesn’t anybody else love a good trainwreck in the Pit? For some contemporary examples, I’ll take the RSSchen/MizGrand series; as well as anything Badchad.

For classics I’ll take a good Pit thread regarding **Roland Deschain’s ** lovelife.

Return of the Princess Bride Jedi has always been one of my favorites

Can I nominate one of mine?

There was another missing coworker thread that occurred maybe a year ago.
I found this thread that I started about a vacation I had. Most of the vacation problems aren’t even mentioned, but the whole 9 days went like this. The place we went to later in the week, was the same place that my brothers experienced the July 4th dynamite brush pile celebration night. The only people that believe the story, are close family members, that experienced this vacation from hell. I still don’t know if the missing people were found. I might have to write more of this adventure, because life can be humorous in a sadistic way.
Vacation in “Jack Bupkus You’ll Regret Staying”

What, Beryl_Mooncalf 's meltdown isn’t even mentioned yet? Funniest thing I’d read in a long time… My search skills aren’t up to snuff yet, can someone find it?

You have a taste for the classics, which I enjoy. I fear though that no one will find that thread for you since it involves at least two uses of the search function and therefore is not worth our time.

Okay, fine, with minor nudging you went ahead and posted attractive pictures of yourself in my other thread so I’ll oblige. :slight_smile:

Question for Beryl_Mooncalf

Here is the long and skinny:

I would like to add, that while searching for the above link you sometimes end up tripping over some often lost gems. I give you: where can I get a strap-in dildo? by our Guest, Anal Scurvy.

PS: My spell check is flagging “dildo”, odd.

Thanks, bigbabysweets2000, both for finding the Beryl_Mooncalf -thread and posting an extra too! I always enjoy reading “new” funny-bizarre threads :smiley:

BBS2000,

I had never seen Beryl_Mooncalf 's meltdown before, thanks for that laugh. Next up is my reading of the dildo thread.

I do think the SDMB would survive reruns.

SSG Schwartz

Good Og, the dildo thread was the funniest thing I have ever read here. That shall be saved for sweeps week.

SSG Schwartz