where can I get a strap-in dildo?

My girlfriend keeps shooting the best we have across the room while I do other stuff to her. I need one that can be strapped in or something. The local places I’ve called said they’d get back to me and never did.

I think you want a “strap-on.” A “strap-in” would make it difficult to walk.

“I’m not walking, I’m getting fucked. What does she know?” - my girlfriend
No, a strap-in. When she comes I have to sprint across the room to retrieve our current dildo and put it back in. Sometimes I have to search for it. And, even if I manage to do this quickly, it takes away the intensity because sometimes I think about measuring the distance.

Jesus, she could take out the cat with one of those missiles! Your apartment is dangerous.

:eek:

Use your big toe.

Oh, come on. I know this place is full of sex maniacs. Poisyn even has sex toy parties. Someone has to know.

Use superglue instead of lube.

Taking TMI to a new low (or high).

This is a topological question.
Turn the strap-and-dildo inside out, in other words use the same kind of strap as you would to strap on, but strap in, with the base of the dildo on the outside, and the body of the thing inside. Adjust buckles to suit.
Topology, man, topology.

Oh. puh- * lease *. You’re in the SDMB, so that indicates to me that you already know how to use the Internet. Try a Google search on “sex toys” or something.

Unless, of course you only wanted to use the message board as a forum to talk about your sexual adventures, and your girlfriend’s vaginal virtuosity.

But of course you didn’t mean to do THAT. Why, I’m ashamed that I even SUGGESTED such a thing!

So. does she moan a lot?

::: gasping for air:::

Funniest thread ever!

Leave It to Scurvy (9:00 p.m., NBC)

The Scurvys get embroiled in wacky misadventures when Anal’s boss comes to dinner but is knocked unconscious when a dildo flies through a window and beans him as he’s coming up the front walk. Guest star: Frank Nelson as the boss.

Duct tape.

Can’t believe I’m the first to suggest it!

If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the really bluntly titled kitchen.

I’ve tried a combination of woodworking (I had a little wooden cup that I carved a rope notch into) and elaborate moorings, but it wasn’t a success.

Searching the Internet now, searched it before, not finding anything for this purpose. I’ll take Tansu’s suggestion to my local smut shop and see if such a thing is doable.

Where did he say that she shot it out of her vagina?

However, assuming we are talking frontal, and keeping in mind that I have no first-person knowledge or experience with what I affectionately refer to as “icky bits,” there are butt plugs which flare out above the base. Perhaps something less cylindrical and something more conical might fill the bill, so to speak.

On a completely unrelated note, I just wanted to point out that this is the second time today I have thought of the word “cylindrical” after many months of not thinking it at all.

The Pink Pussycat Boutique in Greenwich Village, fer shur.

Leave It to Scurvy (9:00 p.m. NBC)

A special one hour episode for the entire family. Follow Anal and the gang as they adopt the new family pooch “Halvsie” from the no-kill shelter. Laugh at the hijinks when Anal throws a dildo in the park for Halvsie to fetch.

Share in the anxiety as the Scurveys wait a fortnight for Halvsie to return.

Guest star: Estelle Getty as Grandma Scurvey.

There is a place called “The Lion’s Den” in Washington Courthouse, OH. They have everything.