If you're 100 and fucking 9 years old, you can vote for whoever you want...

…for what ever reason you fucking want to!

Daughter of Slave Votes for Obama. She’s 109, and she’s absolutely thrilled to be voting for the first ever big party nominated black candidate for president.

And yet, most of the comments below are accusing her of racism. Fuck it. At this point, if she wants to vote for the guy because she likes his ties, I think she has the right.*

*And I’VE decided, even though I’m white as snow, if someone asks me if I’m voting for Obama because he’s black, I’m going to say, “Hell YEAH!” Just for shits and giggles. Because it’s not worth arguing. And I suggest everyone else do so as well.

" If you’re a 10 and fucking 9 years old, you can vote for whoever you want… "

That title had me so damn confused until I read the title from your link…

Yeah, maybe if a mod could amend it to 100 and fucking 9…

The OP title sounds like a plea for lowering the voting age by a considerable margin…

Yeah, I thought this was going to be about child sex and voter fraud. Very very confusing.

A wonderful article though!

Yeah, I reported it. :smack::smack::smack:

I don’t think that’s an improvement. But thanks for searing my mind with an image of a hundred year old fucking a nine year old.

Pedobama only rolls with the hottest 9-year-olds.

I thought it was going to be about a really attractive (a 10) woman fucking a 9 year old. Gotta say I’m not disappointed that it’s not.

Re: some of the oafs in the comments section, glad someone’s out there watching out for the onslaught of 109-year-old racists that are gonna throw this election.

I’m voting for Obama because it’s about time we had a really jug-eared President.

Funny how a typo of one single character can just fuck up your whole thread…

Jeez, you guys are twisted. I thought it was going to be about parents forcing their kids to vote a certain way in school mock votes.
For I am as pure as the driven snow and you are all heathens.

I told a co-worker the other day, that if the only damned reason I’m voting FOR Obama is that he is black, I don’t come within a country fucking mile of making up for all the folks that will NOT vote for him because he is black.

Ironically, the co-worker is black. He is for McCain out loud. But he looked at me and said “No, no you won’t, not even close.”

I think he is afraid of supporting Obama out loud because someone might possibly say “You are black, of course you are voting for him.” I think when he gets in that private voting booth, he is going to think to himself, “maybe, just maybe, I can make those back woods, racist mother fuckers be wrong, even if just once.”

I hope many do think of that. Even if they have to say “I’m voting for his white half.” :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused:
The article mentioned she’s voted Democrat for 70 years, so now her Democratic vote is one of pure racism? I don’t get it.

Burn me as a heretic, but I have always felt that an important part of our makeup as people is that we divide the universe up and quantify things: tall, short, thin, fat, pretty, ugly, rich, poor, black, white… we’re all “-ists”, if we have any preferences whatsoever.

I’m voting for Obama because he’s the Democrat.
I’m voting for Obama because he’s black.
I’m voting for Obama because he wasn’t enough of an idiot to choose a dingbat as his running mate.
I’m voting for Obama because he seems like a nicer guy than McCain.
I’m voting for Obama because McCain creeps me the fuck out.

Anybody want to pick one out of the pile and brand me as a racist? I’m okay with that.

Yeah, I’m not seeing how the racism charge is valid here, either. The article says only:

So she’s happy that the candidate she’s voting for is a black man. What’s wrong with that? Does it say anywhere that she’s voting for him only or even primarily because he’s black? As noted above, she cast her first Presidential vote for Franklin Delano Roosevelt, for fuck’s sake. Why wouldn’t she vote for the Democrat this time too?

And it just drives me nuclear to see the hypocrisy of all the Republican whining about how being excited to vote for a black candidate is “racist”, when they’ve been quite frank about hoping that the choice of Palin will bring them more female voters.

So, it’s not sexist for women to be happy about voting for a female candidate, but it’s racist for blacks to be happy about voting for a black candidate? Yeah, nice try, jerks.

Ross Perot really was before his time.

“I swear, your Honour, I didn’t know she was 9!”

Apparently I’m racist (because I’m voting for Obama) **and **sexist (because I’m not voting for Palin). I’m hoping that on November 5th, I can go back to just being a bleeding heart liberal feminist white woman.

I’m voting for Obama because he is the man with whom I most agree on policy issues. I’ve voted for a shitload of white men for the exact same reason. I’d sure as hell vote for Obama if he were white. But the fact that he’s black is some tasty, tasty icing, and I refuse to apologize for that feeling.

Considering that she’s the daughter of a slave I’d hazard the guess that the core of her happiness is to see, within her lifetime, how times have changed for the better.